**** this board B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Real mufukkin talk Brooklyn, Houston, and Liggins yall good so this aint aimed at yall.

I can take going ham at these whack ass posters on here day in and day out but Bkdagawd.....u something else my nikka :pacspit:

After all the proof I sent yo ass, u shytted on me just to side with these bytch ass nikkas?:smh:

These hoe ass nikkas actually believe they can talk shyt about me and I wont say shyt back? :heh:

And u going to side with them Bk???

Ban me....Im dead ass serious ban the fukk outta me B. :pacspit:

KISS MY MUTHAfukkIN ASS U bytch ASS nikkaS!!!

:win:

1235644960_50_cent_does_not_approve.gif

This chick has issues. :rudy:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
This dude has problems. Funny thing is he ain't goin' nowhere. :rudy: Son is posted up in his real account right now giggling.

cook

Banned
Daps
BKdaGawg you shouldn't unban this bytch. someone breaking the rules should not be tolerated because they have a p*ssy. don't be a simp.

:ld:

i just didnt like how she kamikazied herself because of something i said. i was trying to give her another chance :manny:

concise

Veteran
Daps
She was posting tranny pictures and you want her to continue posting them?

Looks like you're the ACTUAL fakkit. :ld:

Sorry to hear that.

She did ask what did she have to do to get banned. Several said they wouldn't, she was hooked, etc. She just dropped the bomb to force their hand.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I tried to roll with Olivia since she's from the Chi but this shyt here :wow: What's the point in all the theatrics? The fukk is the point of asking to be banned, why not just leave? Between this and that shyt from last night :wtf:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:ld:

i just didnt like how she kamikazied herself because of something i said. i was trying to give her another chance :manny:

don't blame yourself. nothing you did justified her behavior. you do a good job running this place you just shouldn't put up with shyt like this. i've been an admin on a forum with 2000+ members and letting these type of people back on the forum is always a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.