This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

tocedaw

Pro
Daps
The lil 5 mins I watched had me rollin lmao. To all guys my age and younger tho, laugh at it, enjoy it, but dont take it too seriously. I spent entirely too much time as a young nikka trying to solve this "equation" with women. Bottom line is, its super simple, women like sex, women are human beings.

So as long as you can be normal (get her number, get to know her, take it from there) youre fine. All this "I can approach Oprah and make her lick my ass tonight cause my game is that cold.." is a bunch of hypermasculine fantasy bullshyt aimed at nikkas who dont have the social experience to realize it.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Lol I scrolled over a couple of his kids but never really watched

Sounds like an amusing troll watch

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
I think he deleted it damn. He had me rolling though the way he described you seeing a woman soul leave her body when she stoop so low as to licking ass for validation:dead:

That's why I don't take alot of these females seriously. When they meet a nikka they REALLY want all principle goes out the window.
I saw that vid. Breh was like , I on even like my ass licked perse but I like watching a woman soul leave her body. We making how's eat ass this year and watching they souls rise out :ohhh::lolbron::francis:

Worl Boss 1Don

One Don if anno me ah Tesha Miller
Daps
40010208971_356a5eed8e_o.gif

dude is str8 comedy

Last edited: