This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said he make over 250K/year from personal training and owning a security business.

Yall think breh worried about his channel/IG hitting mainstream blogs and possibly bringing unwanted attention to his other businesses :patrice: his clients must be cool as hell rocking his shirts if they know about his YouTube channel. But I know those hoes don't know what he's doing.

Why are you so concerned with AMS affairs, Mr. Locario? :jbhmm:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

:yeshrug: no shame here best 10 I spent in a minute. Got my ex back and bad redbone shaoed like Pinky in her prime after that and increased my understanding of chicks and p*ssy rate greatly. My dad was uber religious so he didnt lace me with any game. I was thrown to the wolves and had to learn solo :mjcry:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I've seen some of his videos and honestly, he seems like he just started getting p*ssy a few years ago. No hate, just saying.

FYI Dudes that don't start getting p*ssy until their thirties are always on some Bane shyt. They get their paper up and aim to destroy bytches emotionally just because. shyt is spooky outchea for you ladies.
:russ:@ the Bane comment

I think he said he aint really start gettin it in multitude until 27. So u not far off lol

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen some of his videos and honestly, he seems like he just started getting p*ssy a few years ago. No hate, just saying.

FYI Dudes that don't start getting p*ssy until their thirties are always on some Bane shyt. They get their paper up and aim to destroy bytches emotionally just because. shyt is spooky outchea for you ladies.
What advice would you give :feedme:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: no shame here best 10 I spent in a minute. Got my ex back and bad redbone shaoed like Pinky in her prime after that and increased my understanding of chicks and p*ssy rate greatly. My dad was uber religious so he didnt lace me with any game. I was thrown to the wolves and had to learn solo :mjcry:
Religion teaches dudes to be simps..

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

Nah I think he just been hurt. In that one video where he keep calling pussies "fish holes" kinda gave me that vibe.