This ain't no Trump and Putin lovefest. The American's Season 5 thread.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

Low-key Paige is kind of sexy. She can do better then Matthew Beeman.

Hans why'd you got to be so sloppy. You were a valuable asset to team Russia.

Henry might not be eating his vegetables from all his meals at Stan's house, but he's growing. That time lapse in between seasons is starting to show with him. Somehow I think he'll be the downfall for Liz and Phil.

Stan has zero game.

Liz body count at 1 one episode in.

Lay it Down Liz is always the first to lay em down.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Matthew Rhys cracks me up. He's so criminally underrated as an actor it's disgusting. Took the academy 4 seasons to nominate him :beli:

Philth needs and Emmy for his suffering just like Coach Taylor got his for being an amazing coach and fatherly figure :to:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
this thread is upped, @hex
raw

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode was boring except for the end...I'll be patient though because this show never let's me down :wow:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Where can I watch this series from season one? I can't find it on Netflix, Hulu, or on demand

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
For me, they spent a little too much time showing scenes of them digging up the grave. You knew something was about to go very wrong, but they took too much time getting to it,

i think that was the point. you are literally sitting there waiting to hear that "clink" sound. they dig graves with back hoes. it would literally take hours with a team of people to do it.

DTR90

Rookie
Daps
Still on season three of this show, when the fifth one is now out.:wtf:

Best show out now, even better than GoT, at least until Curb returns anyway. Has it all. The tension and suspense of Breaking Bad, the slow burning characterisation of The Sopranos, and the scope of The Wire.

It's sad because when you watch it you know it's ultimately all going to go wrong for Philip and Elizabeth, and probably Stan too.:mjcry:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Still on season three of this show, when the fifth one is now out.:wtf:

Best show out now, even better than GoT, at least until Curb returns anyway. Has it all. The tension and suspense of Breaking Bad, the slow burning characterisation of The Sopranos, and the scope of The Wire.

It's sad because when you watch it you know it's ultimately all going to go wrong for Philip and Elizabeth, and probably Stan too.:mjcry:

oh stan is most certainly fukked. you can't be living across the street from russian spies and not know, at least as far the fbi is gonna see it.