This ain't no Trump and Putin lovefest. The American's Season 5 thread.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Damn Hans, hate it had to be you :wow: Spy life is a cold life.

If Paige only knew the type of work her parents were up to late at night :francis:

Stan doesn't know about cooking vegetables with meals :skip:

That opening was :ohhh:, until the picture starting to become clear. The Jennings have worked a lot of assets over the years.

I wonder if Oleg will see Martha passing by on the street :sadcam:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

Low-key Paige is kind of sexy. She can do better then Matthew Beeman.

Hans why'd you got to be so sloppy. You were a valuable asset to team Russia.

Henry might not be eating his vegetables from all his meals at Stan's house, but he's growing. That time lapse in between seasons is starting to show with him. Somehow I think he'll be the downfall for Liz and Phil.

Stan has zero game.

Liz body count at 1 one episode in.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Thought Oleg was about to get slumped. I guess he being watched tho.

Stan cappin like he pulled the hoe and didn't even get the bytch name:mjlol:

I'm interested in what's going to happen wit young Phillip once he touches down in the US

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Thought Oleg was about to get slumped. I guess he being watched tho.

Stan cappin like he pulled the hoe and didn't even get the bytch name:mjlol:

I'm interested in what's going to happen wit young Phillip once he touches down in the US

i feel like we're gonna have to wait a minute before Young Philthy gets to america. they got him riding on some bus in the ukraine or some shyt. he in for a mad long ride it seems like.

the moral of this story is that stan is the ultimate simp. he got blind spots and soft spots all around.

his boss is like yo, we need to use this oleg situation to our advantage, and stan over here having second thoughts.

i wonder how old that Vietnamese kid is. would be comedy is he was like 30.

i can see the situation with stan's son getting flipped. they're on her so hard to end it, they're gonna end up needing her to get closer.

get first ep.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I thought it was pretty meh for a season opener. And then those last 15 minutes happened and I remembered why I love this show. The sense of dread every damn shot thinking they are gonna get caught, then they finally pull it off and of course Hans fukks it up and has to get got with no warning. This show fukks with my emotions like no other :wow:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
They've got a whole new wig family now. :ohhh:

i feel like we're gonna have to wait a minute before Young Philthy gets to america. they got him riding on some bus in the ukraine or some shyt. he in for a mad long ride it seems like.

the moral of this story is that stan is the ultimate simp. he got blind spots and soft spots all around.

his boss is like yo, we need to use this oleg situation to our advantage, and stan over here having second thoughts.

i wonder how old that Vietnamese kid is. would be comedy is he was like 30.

i can see the situation with stan's son getting flipped. they're on her so hard to end it, they're gonna end up needing her to get closer.

get first ep.

He's their Anyong :ohhh: