This ain’t no community.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Just a bunch of nikkas sitting around waiting for each other to fukk up so y’all can get a brief moment of excitement in your otherwise pathetic lives.

Couple months ago I sent ABC all of his post where he said Atlanta is nothing but black fakkits :yeshrug:

@staticshock especially is a complete piece of shyt that needs to be permanently banned from here asap.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Just a bunch of nikkas sitting around waiting for each other to fukk up so y’all can get a brief moment of excitement in your otherwise pathetic lives.

@staticshock especially is a complete piece of shyt that needs to be permanently banned from here asap.
What thread is this from?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

stfu, this is the closest thing to a family that i have.

:sadcam:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I feel you OP, I've been crying nonstop ever since Cac Sands got exposed. :mjcry:

Leave our coli hero alone!!!:sadbron::damn: so what he's a c00n, he's our c00n!!

chris-crocker-britney.gif

Last edited:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I really respect you @tuckdog you know that. And I understand why you have the stance you have on supporting that man.

But, sometimes it is necessary to call out people like that.

I'm all for him getting money - but I'm not down for someone using Black people and our desire for representation --- for a comeup - while believing and spewing anti-Black ish - and being so disconnected from those who help seed him up to openly say many things he does.

He needs to be open and honest about himself and his beliefs - especially when it comes to being seen as Black and his views surrounding our many cultures and ethnic groups.

I think we all need to lay off dude. What is done in the dark will come to light. For now, all we can do is support from the sidelines and hope he learns from this. I pray this doesn't make him more anti-Black.