This 31 year old has a question for y'all

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Nobody saying that doesn’t matter

But no man wants to hear that when you see her the first couple times u meet…only when you two are getting ready for a serious relationship

Every man 50/50 wants to hear that. Better up front before finding out she's a bum broad word $50k in student loan debt. Further solidifies she's willing to go 50/50. That's automatic relationship status for those dudes.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Idiot Rick Ross called 50 that all the time when they was beefing...that puzzy that keeps following like a bytch is a g unit fan and I was trolling his azz

If Rick Ross jumped off a building would u do that too.

U must do better
And suck your granny 4 calling me idiot.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
If Rick Ross jumped off a building would u do that too.

U must do better
And suck your granny 4 calling me idiot.
838ecda1-95ac-43e2-98a8-05ae53dba593_text.gif

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
she look like the type to steal yo girl:hubie:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Its always women asking this question....you will not hear men post online about "Why can't i find somebody...i have this and that :mjcry: " because men live in reality......alot of these women out here have a lifetime of being lied too and don't want to live in reality.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Stripper tats and piercings, probably has a similar past too.

she’s too attractive otherwise so she was probably prioritizing the streets over starting a family
She ain't telling the whole story
she look like the type to steal yo girl:hubie:

She was gay her whole 20's...

alot of these women out here have a lifetime of lying to themselves and don't want to live in reality.
Fixed that for you...

Last edited:

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
I’ve come to realize the older I get, Women are soooo much stupider than they admit to… bytches be doing and saying ALL the wrong shyt then be shocked and baffled that no man wants to enter and stay in a long term relationship with them… straight up delusion… your degree is cool and all but there’s plenty of shytty women out there with masters degrees, PhD’s etc therefor a degree isn’t really gonna make a man fawn over you… then most men aren't looking to mooch off their woman’s money anyway… it’s usually the woman that wants to do that to the man.. so in most cases a womens salary doesn’t phase a man… a lot of women with high level degrees and large yearly salaries tend to get a “big head” too after a while… and most real men don’t have a tolerance for that shyt

:mjlol: