This 31 year old has a question for y'all

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I have a question for you. Why are you, a white guy, trying to cause gender disputes on here? Also, why do you like calling Black people dark eyed monkeys?

fDLPu6D.jpeg
The white boy posing as Black on here ALWAYS gives themselves away:

They either have the word "Black" in their sn or Have a joke hotep SN or avi or have The Wire related SN/Avi, etc.

:unimpressed:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold up. This has to be addressed. What the fukk, OP. How are you still posting after this bullshyt.
Because the moderators are schmucks (pronounced shooemucKs). I pmed one of them to hand over his/her login details so I can handle this myself. Someone gotta help these minions become mature adults. And yes. Yours truly is the one. Hallelujah!

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
She's describing herself as though she wants to attract a woman. They're the ones going on and on about how a man needs to have ____ credit have ____ house have _____ amount of money each year etc. Etc.

Most men just want someone who is responsible, not mentally ill, mature, and willing to respect themselves and him. It ain't that deep.

Certain men are just not visible to women they ignore their advances so "they don't count" if the dudes in her inbox have the same qualifications but look like pre-HGH Dave Chapelle then they don't exist. They aren't real to so many of these women.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
When will women finally understand that your education, what you own, etc......matters very little to a man.

What we care about is how you make us feel when we are together. Your masters degree doesn't play into that at all.
And I've often said this. While there are a contingent of men who care about these things, most of the women these men deal with have these things. It's a prerequisite for many of them. For these men, out of 10 women, 8 of them have the education and so on. The question then becomes, from all these women that have these things, how do these men choose? That's what some of these women don't understand. The pediatrician can very easily get chosen over the radiologist despite making nearly half of the radiologist in many instances. A woman's personality and so on goes a long way.