This 31 year old has a question for y'all

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
I have a question for you. Why are you, a white guy, trying to cause gender disputes on here? Also, why do you like calling Black people dark eyed monkeys?

fDLPu6D.jpeg
This puzzy still following me from the wrestling room .. like I said puzzy with your other six accounts ban bet puzzy that I'm white

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
If you are actively dating, putting yourself out there and still single

1. The people you are going after is not attracted to you or don't like you
2. You are not fun to be around
3. You may have to expand your pool of candidates

:yeshrug:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This puzzy still following me from the wrestling room .. like I said puzzy with your other six accounts ban bet puzzy that I'm white
I don't have any other accounts. Your words are there for everyone to see, including your admission of being white and your racist 'dark-eyed monkey' comment. I don't care what 50 Cent did; that doesn't give you cause to repeat it.

The thread is here for everyone to read and draw their own conclusions:

It's starts when you tried to diminish the concerns a Black woman wrestler had over her mistreatment by claiming she was playing race card.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
When will women finally understand that your education, what you own, etc......matters very little to a man.

What we care about is how you make us feel when we are together. Your masters degree doesn't play into that at all.

exactly women think we desire what they want (provider, money, status etc.), aggressive

we don't

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I think this was posted before

But anyway

Nobody care’s about your education, your cars paid off, u buying a house,,

But then she add on shes not feminine enough, don’t cook, and basically have a masculine personality

Well sis, thats the problem and u will not find a long term man

If you want her to pay half the bills those things matter.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
It's a self answering question. Cause the men you've been with didn't want you like that.

Does she really want people to take a deep dive into her life? Ok that neck tatt is retarded.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
When will women finally understand that your education, what you own, etc......matters very little to a man.

What we care about is how you make us feel when we are together. Your masters degree doesn't play into that at all.

Those things matter if you want a woman who splits the bills.

If you expect to pay all the bills, then of course a woman's education, income, or assets wouldn't matter.