Thirst no longer, brehs... MOLLYWATR launched over the weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You live in baltimore...Im guessing you guys are still rocking platnium fubu. In a few years they will open an urban outfitters, uniqlo, and american apparel and in 2018 you'll be dressing like I did in 2012 when that pic was taken.

:laff: @ thinking urban outfitters is hot. nikka, your swag is :aicmon:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
It never was.

But yeah, you need to take your bullsh!t beef elsewhere. Stop spamming my thread.
pretty much.

W1CLhuZ.jpg

@spinoza .....seriously don't ever fix your mouth to call me or anyone on this site "ugly" ever again when you like that. and you should invest in some
tend_skin_tskin.jpg

for that neck area. just sayin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Last edited by a moderator:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

You?

shut yo old ugly ass up, I have a full beard now.

you've never seen me. cut it out you swagless 30 year old wanna be hipster. and keep the beard pls...cover up as much of that face as possible. :gag:

and with that not derailing nigerians thread. *poof*

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
you've never seen me. cut it out you swagless 30 year wanna be hipster. and keep the beard pls...cover up as much of that face as possible. :gag:

I've seen your bottom half and people who have seen you call you ugly. You've had to defend yourself from people calling you ugly your whole life and that's the reason you have such a bad attitude. Pretty girls aren't rude and they aren't on the internet like that. Even the middle aged ones like yourself. Go find a hobby since you cant have kids.

Oh and stop calling me 30 like that's a diss when you're in your late 30s. I'm 27 by the way.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I came in here to find out where I can find some of the refreshing, purified MollyWatr and all I see is nikkas arguing about irrelevant shyt. :why:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
I've seen your bottom half and people who have seen you call you ugly. You've had to defend yourself from people calling you ugly your whole life and that's the reason you have such a bad attitude. Pretty girls aren't rude and they aren't on the internet like that. Even the middle aged ones like yourself. Go find a hobby since you cant have kids.

Oh and stop calling me 30 like that's a diss when you're in your late 30s. I'm 27 by the way.

:huhldup:

:wrist:

you've never seen me. cut it out you swagless 30 year old wanna be hipster. and keep the beard pls...cover up as much of that face as possible. :gag:

:russ:

nikka u got the style of a hobo...........and the face of a homo

go exfoliate ur face faggit

:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.