"Third state" of existence beyond life and death confirmed by scientists

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Burn your body when you die brehs.

I'm an atheist but always wondered what happens with thr energy in our body, physics says energy only transform so where the fukk does it go?
The earth breh, it's pretty damn obvious when you look at nature, something is going to eat you, be it another animal, bacteria, fungus, and the other bits seep into the soil and blow into the wind, or get carried off in water.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
[/QUOTE]
Your cells just died
It is stored in a repository. And can stay there for years and decades. Until it is determined appropriate to put it back into motion. In which case, you are given the option to choose who your parents are. Some times it not up to you. Other times, it is.
I believe this also, however, I believe you are conscious through the process and you have all of the memories of the lives you lived while you wait for your rebirth. I also think your personality is universal through all the lives you live.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Burn your body when you die brehs.

I'm an atheist but always wondered what happens with thr energy in our body, physics says energy only transform so where the fukk does it go?
Word, all the electrons and shyt in your brain gotta go somewhere. That's why I think reincarnation, in a scientific sense exists in some form. It just ain't all fancy like fantasy makes it out to be lol

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I have a feeling they are going to say these cells that enter the third state are an unknown type of bacteria that we all have in us that thrives in an anaerobic environment. They only become active when we die and our blood and cells are no longer oxygenated.

To be absent from the body, is to be present with the Lord.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
These nerds word shyt all the time to make it sound like a profound breakthrough. fukking yawn
Well just because you’re displaying accismus of the qualitative deductive reasonalities of the practicalities with little to no acumen from the most anachronistic perspective does not deduce the conclusive nature of the findings. :mjtf:

Perhaps you should touch grass and learn to apricate instead of pretending to be a bastion of elegance no ash while we investigate these burgeoning developments. While you’re at it you can work on being convivial instead of trivial now go make a bowl of cereal, bars. :stopitslime:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Either you continuously get caught in the cycle of birth and rebirth - samsara, realize your connection with the infinite, and dissolve back into that no longer having an ID so to speak, or learn how to off the auto pilot and consciously reincarnate into bodies and realms you want to be in.
What’s the longer version? :dame:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I have a feeling they are going to say these cells that enter the third state are an unknown type of bacteria that we all have in us that thrives in an anaerobic environment. They only become active when we die and our blood and cells are no longer oxygenated.

To be absent from the body, is to be present with the Lord.

lame; who the fukk wants to come back as bacteria :scust:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So basically we're gonna end up being