"Third state" of existence beyond life and death confirmed by scientists

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Yea this sounds like some zombie shyt. Its not AI thats going to take your jobs its zombies. If u die with debt they gon prop u up and give u a 12 hour shift like robocop

:russ:

zombie workforce needs 0 benefits......never needs a break......can't call out sick......can't file HR complains....

plankton-rubbing-hands-together-vh08ydq0gs7pypa7.gif

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Either you continuously get caught in the cycle of birth and rebirth - samsara, realize your connection with the infinite, and dissolve back into that no longer having an ID so to speak, or learn how to off the auto pilot and consciously reincarnate into bodies and realms you want to be in.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Either you continuously get caught in the cycle of birth and rebirth - samsara, realize your connection with the infinite, and dissolve back into that no longer having an ID so to speak, or learn how to off the auto pilot and consciously reincarnate into bodies and realms you want to be in.

So you believe in reincarnation.....you saying people can remember their past lives and chose their next ones with some sort of skill?

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Burn your body when you die brehs.

I'm an atheist but always wondered what happens with thr energy in our body, physics says energy only transform so where the fukk does it go?
It becomes more unusable and eventually ends up as background heat

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
So you believe in reincarnation.....you saying people can remember their past lives and chose their next ones with some sort of skill?
Yes I do. The concept of samsara dictates that reincarnation is based on past impressions and karmic ties. You continuously reincarnate until it's clean so to speak. By default our spirits already know how to enter bodies but it's a matter of whether it spent the past incarnation preparing itself for the next journey or another life time worried only about worldy things with no work on the spirit .

You can think of the "higher self" as like cloud memory. The longer you commune with the higher self the more you understand and recall. That's something, I feel, anyone can realize themselves through meditation

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Yes I do. The concept of samsara dictates that reincarnation is based on past impressions and karmic ties. You continuously reincarnate until it's clean so to speak. By default our spirits already know how to enter bodies but it's a matter of whether it spent the past incarnation preparing itself for the next journey or another life time worried only about worldy things with no work on the spirit .

You can think of the "higher self" as like cloud memory. The longer you commune with the higher self the more you understand and recall. That's something, I feel, anyone can realize themselves through meditation

Are you aware of your past lives?

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea this sounds like some zombie shyt. Its not AI thats going to take your jobs its zombies. If u die with debt they gon prop u up and give u a 12 hour shift like robocop

:russ:
Lol thats worse that what I was imagining. fukk that. Id rather be a mindless zombie shambling along back roads looking for fresh meat than a drone finishing up quarterly reports before they put me back in the pod to recharge.