It’s been known
032eae891b46e25a8e97f57c266582cbd41bfec0.gifv

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa

Cells come alive after death​

In this third state, certain cells — when given nutrients, oxygen, bioelectricity, or biochemical signals — have the capacity to transform into new multicellular organisms, exhibiting new functions even after death.

Factors that influence the third state​

Whether cells can enter this third state depends on several factors, including environmental conditions such as temperature and energy availability.

Access to fuel and the ability to metabolize that energy also play a crucial role in whether cells can survive and continue functioning postmortem.
So there is no third state then

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Are you aware of your past lives?
Not like recalling an entire life but reoccurring dreams, visions, deja vu, the way yoga, and some martial arts felt super familiar to me. In some mindful exercises watching my thoughts and seeing some of my likes and dislikes didnt really add up. I don't know how to explain it really, its just that I've had experiences where it's like my thinking became so clear and beyond want my normal waking experience was like and the dots connect themselves.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
So this how the zombie apocalypse starts......everytime I get past this shyt something pops up and presents another possibility....... gotta start prepping again

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol thats worse that what I was imagining. fukk that. Id rather be a mindless zombie shambling along back roads looking for fresh meat than a drone finishing up quarterly reports before they put me back in the pod to recharge.

Shyt is nightmare fuel breh. Bout to tell my fam burn my black ass and toss my ashes off a disney cruise

:dead: