Thinking about getting a second job. There's got to be a better way

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im in the same boat, im tryna pay off credit card debt, save to go back to college & save for a house

I got a job that offers OT, I can choose when or not to work the OT.

Also budget your money & make sure you dont spend your money on Bullshyt. Also buy food from cheaper stores,

Last edited:
Daps
Oh yeah, for the guys that PM'd me. Create a special profile in your browser in case you get accepted for one of the desktop sharing surveys. Get in the habit of clear your browsing history and make sure you remove sites you don't want people to know about you visit on the regular in the square screenshots that appear when you first open your browser and when you open a tab. If you use private or incognito mode and the survey requires you to use an addon/extension, but sure that you allow the addon/extension the ability to work in private/incognito mode.

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
I'm listening to a show right now; breh calls in; 3 jobs, makes $11K a year...college degree :snoop:

I need to stop complaining
No fukking way. This is less than a disability recipient gets in a year.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
No fukking way. This is less than a disability recipient gets in a year.
:francis:I be wondering if thecoli really filled with rich kids

income-and-spending-patterns-among-black-households.png

Most of us ain't making much

$11k isn't that crazy

Daps
I work two full time jobs and that sh1t ain’t fun but it works. Idk about you but I’m not very intelligent, I’m not a hustler, and I’m not very outgoing... But I do have the gift of functioning without very much sleep, so I use it to my advantage because I don’t have much else going for me. I knew life wasn’t going to be easy for me when I dropped out of college so I do what I have to do.

Horseshyt. Hustlin' is in your DNA. You just need to reactivate what college might have fukked up (I'm not shytting on college before I get attacked).

I play this once a week to refocus. Shout out to Dan Freeman of Rise & Grind.

Pa$$ion For The Chip$

wonton87

IG: @Wonton25 @RIngGangRadio @Brewz_And_Boxing
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I am not sure if I missed the info, but can someone DM me information to the surveys pretty please.