Thinking about getting a second job. There's got to be a better way

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I work two full time jobs and that sh1t ain’t fun but it works. Idk about you but I’m not very intelligent, I’m not a hustler, and I’m not very outgoing... But I do have the gift of functioning without very much sleep, so I use it to my advantage because I don’t have much else going for me. I knew life wasn’t going to be easy for me when I dropped out of college so I do what I have to do.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
You are not alone

you are one of millions of people in america known as the working poor

and you did nothing wrong, it's not your problem, it's society's problem.

Your parents were able to live comfortably doing exactly what you're doing now a generation before you but times have changed.

So don't stress/have a nervous breakdown or do anything crazy over something you have little to no control over

and I honestly don't have any solutions or know if there are any.

My only advice in the meantime would be to start living more frugally and cut out the unnecessary bullsh1t like Cable and other tiny bills collectively draining your income

Instead of spending 80 on jeans consider copping the 40 dollar pair.

Hit up thrift shops

Only buy food that's necessary and cut out the bullsh1t snacks

Strip all that down to whats most vital and keep whatever that may be.

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Is bitcoin even popping like that anymore? Thought the market was in a down period right now.
It’s not popping at all which is why its a perfect time to get in. There’s a lot of shyt cooking behind the scenes and the whales are keeping the price low intentionally so that the institutions have time to load up before shyt goes crazy.

tgu

Pro
Daps
How much extra money are you aiming for?

If you're not the nervous type and can speak clearly, there's high paid surveys/interviews that pay well. None of that .50 cent to few dollar crap either.

picturetopeople.org-60c1aa5a9b99edb420bdd907d8f8db97b8ec0d95b634.jpg

I have another survey on the 3rd from another site paying $25 for 20 minutes and one on the 4th paying $200 for an hour and a half with a bonus.

I make around 2K a month doing this for less than 15 hours a month. In the image above, these are remote surveys from one of the sites that I'm a member. The in person surveys and focus groups pay a lot more. What's even more surprising is that every blue moon, you'll get a weird one that will pay out of this world. The week before last, I got paid for an in home survey that shipped a cardboard box the size of a washing machine for a "Did you have mold in your apartment due to it being caused by a washing machine". All I had to do was take four pictures of the cardboard box, upload them and do a 30 minute discussion over the telephone a few days later. It paid $350.

If you're in or close to a major metropolitan area, consider yourself lucky if you fit the right profile for the in person and focus groups.

=====

The below is an example of some of the surveys that are available on another site I'm a member of. Someone mentioned that they worked for Lyft. $100 for 45 minutes for the "Benefits Platform Feedback" interview. No PayPal :(. The pay via Amazon Gift Cards. I know how to transfer AGCs to PayPal but I'm not about to reveal that in public so as to make Amazon aware and close the loophole.

picturetopeople.org-c27210192f79e0662df276083d90a5d409393b4ac1ee.jpg

=====

Two of the websites pay me for referrals. That pays me about an addition 800 to 1K a month on average when I drop a link somewhere where one of the surveys fits the content of the page.
:jbhmm: An extra 2k a month? What websites are these:feedme:

Daps
:jbhmm: An extra 2k a month? What websites are these:feedme:

The main site I participate at brings me the bulk of my money from surveys (added 7/6). I'll only reveal that one in PM as my personal information is attached plus I get a one-time commission from people who sign up and complete their first survey/interview.

This shyt just came down the pipe about an hour ago.

picturetopeople.org-dbedf8fe7462731c8493266aef68dc8ff7e23a49bcd1.jpg

Alphabetical:

There's FieldWork. You'll get a lot of opportunities if you're in the health care field especially if you're an M.D or RN. If you're not in that field, but are within driving distance to one of the major cities they have listed, sign up under the city. If not, sign up under the "National Database". They pay in Visa Gift Cards which you can easily add in PayPal. They only have about 20 national ones a month and I'm lucky to qualify for/snatch two a month as I don't live near a major metropolitan area. They have focus groups, 1-on-1 in person interviews (on-site & in home), 1-on-1 webcam/desktop sharing interviews, bulletin board participation (forum based), telephone interviews and product use diary participation.

There's FocusGroup. It's similar to Fieldwork above as it relates to the type of money earning options available plus they have clinical trials if you have a specific medical condition like asthma or diabetes. This is my number #2 Tip: Be sure to go to your profile and fill out the information categories by clicking on the rectangles.

There's MindSwarms. You have submit a 60 second video during the signup process. I just signed up with these guys. Tip: Get an index card and type out what you want to say so as to not have any pauses or breaks in speech during the recording. Before you write to it, cut out the area where your webcam lens is on you laptop in the middle of the card. Write around it (the hole), and when done, tape it to the top of the laptop to act as a poor man's teleprompter.

There's UserInterviews. I'm doing my first interview with them on Tuesday as I mentioned above in my initial post. This is my #3. There's only a few initially when you sign up. More will open up after you're accepted and complete your first interview.

Tip: Spruce up your LinkedIn profile with all the bells and whistles.
Tip #2: If you're contacted, pick a date and time as soon as possible as the slots can fill up quickly.

=====

Note to self. Turn this into a detailed ebook I can sell before the Indians b*stardize it. The dummies are too lazy to use their their own photos hence the watermarks.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Find a girl on Instagram that’s kinda raunchy and looking for a come up

Have her start posting about “selling her panties” and actually you’re just staining them with tuna water

Sell them to horny dudes... it’s an easy come up :yeshrug:

Find a product to drop ship on Amazon

Invest in Real Estate REETs

Print flyers for a “maid service” in your area. Charge x per hour and then when you get calls, find maids on Craigslist and offer them y per hour (so long as y is less than x)

I believe there is an app where you can scan barcodes of items and see if they sell for more on amazon. Look that up.

Find rare books/video games/ records/ etc and then go to garage sales and flea markets and thrift shops and search for the items and resell them.

Go on Craigslist and find “free” furniture and then try to flip it on close by or other selling apps/ resell stores etc

Those are all pretty low investment. If you dedicated to one of them sincerely, I’m sure you’d see a return :yeshrug:
I was thinking about getting a shorty I know who doesn't shave her bush to model for them hairy p*ssy sites..unshaven black women who model nude are kinda hard to come by..I was in contact with the site and everything :mjgrin:

Daps
image.jpg

Not bad ($389.50*) for less than four hours of running my mouth.

2 1-on-1 interviews
  • $100 for 60 minutes
  • $60 for 60 minutes
1 focus group with 2 other people
  • $75 for 45 minutes
1 unmoderated recorded interactive session
  • $75 for 25 minutes
1 moderated recorded screen share session
  • $100 for 45 minutes

* = my earnings minus the 5% they take

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
image.jpg

Not bad ($389.50*) for less than four hours of running my mouth.

2 1-on-1 interviews
  • $100 for 60 minutes
  • $60 for 60 minutes
1 focus group with 2 other people
  • $75 for 45 minutes
1 unmoderated recorded interactive session
  • $75 for 25 minutes
1 moderated recorded screen share session
  • $100 for 45 minutes

* = my earnings minus the 5% they take

Pm
Me

kuts

All Star
Daps
The only real way to come up IMO is to severely cut costs. Like everything you think you need becomes nothing. And at the same time, you need to look for a new job that will pay more.

I feel like everyone who actually makes it lives without for a long time (think years).

This is easy if you've already experienced what life has to offer and/or are disciplined.

IMO, mid to late twenties (more late than mid) is where the winners invariably separate themselves from the losers.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I work 40 hours and I'm still broke.

Contemplating a night job. But doing 60+ hours a week sounds like too much working.

Put me on with a better way.

Someone was telling me if I do this class and get a forklift + other certifications my pay will go up to 30 an hour. Sounds good, but ive met dudes who did that same class and are working under me. So idk.

Give your money to Jay Morrison, breh. :beli:

All jokes aside. Don't feel alone, breh. Too many of us in this boat.