Thinking about getting a second job. There's got to be a better way

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Hey I make over 30 a hour, and still drive lyft on weekends after work and make over 500 per day on weekends.

The key is to find a legit side hustle that won't wear you.

Like I'm driving tonight when I get off but only for about 4-5 hours max I'll make anywhere from 150 to 200, last week I made 500 in a day just off driving so it was about a 800 dollar day total

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Hey I make over 30 a hour, and still drive lyft on weekends after work and make over 500 per day on weekends.

Like I'm driving tonight when I get off but only for about 4-5 hours max I'll make anywhere from 150 to 200, last week I made 500 in a day just off driving so it was about a 800 dollar day total
what's your day job? And what city you in?

Numbers sound kinds inflated. 500 a day? fukk is the point of a day job

Balla

Superstar
Daps
How does the pay really work? Is it reallt worth it?

I keep hearing that when calculate the wear and tear your car it's not worth it. And I also heard that some people were making 3 dollars an hour off some website I found online.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Why do you need a second job? If you are young and have the time, do it. Best time to make has much money as possible, create a goal with what you want to do with your money. You'll save better doing that.
Is it because you can't make ends meet? Fix your financial problem, you need to come to terms where the problem lies and begin to piece by piece figure out what you need to cut out in your life
Is it because you aren't happy where you are? Fix it by trying different task and see what interest you, purpose that.

Daps
How much extra money are you aiming for?

If you're not the nervous type and can speak clearly, there's high paid surveys/interviews that pay well. None of that .50 cent to few dollar crap either.

picturetopeople.org-60c1aa5a9b99edb420bdd907d8f8db97b8ec0d95b634.jpg

I have another survey on the 3rd from another site paying $25 for 20 minutes and one on the 4th paying $200 for an hour and a half with a bonus.

I make around 2K a month doing this for less than 15 hours a month. In the image above, these are remote surveys from one of the sites that I'm a member. The in person surveys and focus groups pay a lot more. What's even more surprising is that every blue moon, you'll get a weird one that will pay out of this world. The week before last, I got paid for an in home survey that shipped a cardboard box the size of a washing machine for a "Did you have mold in your apartment due to it being caused by a washing machine". All I had to do was take four pictures of the cardboard box, upload them and do a 30 minute discussion over the telephone a few days later. It paid $350.

If you're in or close to a major metropolitan area, consider yourself lucky if you fit the right profile for the in person and focus groups.

=====

The below is an example of some of the surveys that are available on another site I'm a member of. Someone mentioned that they worked for Lyft. $100 for 45 minutes for the "Benefits Platform Feedback" interview. No PayPal :(. The pay via Amazon Gift Cards. I know how to transfer AGCs to PayPal but I'm not about to reveal that in public so as to make Amazon aware and close the loophole.

picturetopeople.org-c27210192f79e0662df276083d90a5d409393b4ac1ee.jpg

=====

Two of the websites pay me for referrals. That pays me about an addition 800 to 1K a month on average when I drop a link somewhere where one of the surveys fits the content of the page.