Thinking about getting a second job. There's got to be a better way

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
I work 40 hours and I'm still broke.

Contemplating a night job. But doing 60+ hours a week sounds like too much working.

Put me on with a better way.

Someone was telling me if I do this class and get a forklift + other certifications my pay will go up to 30 an hour. Sounds good, but ive met dudes who did that same class and are working under me. So idk.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Find a girl on Instagram that’s kinda raunchy and looking for a come up

Have her start posting about “selling her panties” and actually you’re just staining them with tuna water

Sell them to horny dudes... it’s an easy come up :yeshrug:

Find a product to drop ship on Amazon

Invest in Real Estate REETs

Print flyers for a “maid service” in your area. Charge x per hour and then when you get calls, find maids on Craigslist and offer them y per hour (so long as y is less than x)

I believe there is an app where you can scan barcodes of items and see if they sell for more on amazon. Look that up.

Find rare books/video games/ records/ etc and then go to garage sales and flea markets and thrift shops and search for the items and resell them.

Go on Craigslist and find “free” furniture and then try to flip it on close by or other selling apps/ resell stores etc

Those are all pretty low investment. If you dedicated to one of them sincerely, I’m sure you’d see a return :yeshrug:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Find a girl on Instagram that’s kinda raunchy and looking for a come up

Have her start posting about “selling her panties” and actually you’re just staining them with tuna water

Sell them to horny dudes... it’s an easy come up :yeshrug:

Find a product to drop ship on Amazon

Invest in Real Estate REETs

Print flyers for a “maid service” in your area. Charge x per hour and then when you get calls, find maids on Craigslist and offer them y per hour (so long as y is less than x)

I believe there is an app where you can scan barcodes of items and see if they sell for more on amazon. Look that up.

Find rare books/video games/ records/ etc and then go to garage sales and flea markets and thrift shops and search for the items and resell them.

Go on Craigslist and find “free” furniture and then try to flip it on close by or other selling apps/ resell stores etc

Those are all pretty low investment. If you dedicated to one of them sincerely, I’m sure you’d see a return :yeshrug:
Tuna water?
:dahell:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I work 40 hours and I'm still broke.

Contemplating a night job. But doing 60+ hours a week sounds like too much working.

Put me on with a better way.

Someone was telling me if I do this class and get a forklift + other certifications my pay will go up to 30 an hour. Sounds good, but ive met dudes who did that same class and are working under me. So idk.

So may I ask two obvious quesitons?

Where is your money going?

Why are your spending habits making you broke?

If you can answer these 2 questions perhaps a 2nd gig may help you get out of your financial rut faster but it's you who gets paid is responsible as to why you are broke.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
So may I ask two obvious quesitons?

Where is your money going?

Why are your spending habits making you broke?

If you can answer these 2 questions perhaps a 2nd gig may help you get out of your financial rut faster but it's you who gets paid is responsible as to why you are broke.

Rent and then entertainment. Weed and going out. I hate sitting at home.

But its not like I spend that much. Rent is just too high. Ima slow down on life until I figure out my next move though.

I'm thinking uber atm. We'll see how that goes