Think I’m finished with gaming...

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
limit your purchasing maybe?
This is what I do. I don't buy games anymore unless I REALLY want to play it. I'll see what people say about Samurai Showdown which might be my next game purchase with my last one being seikero. But I'm not planning on picking up Judgment for example (haven't even finished Kiwami 2) and there is some other game I might not even pick up that I can't remember right now. I just focus on playing my backlog if I feel like gaming, which has decreased recently over the last year.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
So finish the games you ALREADY have...:dahell:
Games are too much of a chore these days I literally can’t...I hop on red dead redemption do 1 mission then cut it off...I kno I ain’t purchasing no more games this year only borderlands and that new switch Pokemon

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Felt the same way for a while but I slowed down buying and started playing through shyt I already had. Beat Mario Odyssey, Detroit Becoming Human and Red Dead Redemption 2 this year so far. All were great experiences that I wasn’t giving any attention before.

I’m gonna go back for God of War and Horizon because I started but never finished those.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
This is what I do. I don't buy games anymore unless I REALLY want to play it. I'll see what people say about Samurai Showdown which might be my next game purchase with my last one being seikero. But I'm not planning on picking up Judgment for example (haven't even finished Kiwami 2) and there is some other game I might not even pick up that I can't remember right now. I just focus on playing my backlog if I feel like gaming, which has decreased recently over the last year.

Like even if you can make it to the final boss lol then cool.

And OP there are some games that are like 5 hours worth a gameplay that you could beat in like 2 days, if you still need a small fix.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I've been thinking about this. I'm not on these current gens, and I was actually trying to get a PS4 this past BF. I even bought 3-4 games. Sometimes I pull out my 360 and play some games, but this is like once every few months. I'll play 2-3 days and pack it up.