Things you used to eat that they no longer sell

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
41izv2uEJgL.jpg
Some of ya'll nikkas just missed the point of this thread.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Old heads know wassup :flabbynsick:

pizzafeat-1.jpg

mcdonalds pizza hit different. it wasnt good by any means but the sauce had a very specific, unique taste that made it worth getting sometimes. a personal pizza with fries and a coke was a good combo :francis: im off fast food but if they released this now, id try it

id kill for one of those WWF ice cream bars. the wafers on the outside were :whoo:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Might get diabetes just scrolling thru the thread. Bunch of chips, snacks, fast food and sodas

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
1. Wendy’s fries used to be great, these new ones are fukking trash. BK fries have always been garbage.
2. They used to be fukking awesome. When I could get my dad to buy them for me at the events (I don’t remember them being sold at the store) it was great.
3. They used to make something called “devils crime” which was basically an off brand devil dog, but way fukking better
You are 100% right about Wendy's fries.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
hqdefault.jpg

loved this back in the day with my supersized fries and cola...dont fukk with mcds anymore but i would get one for ol times sake if it ever comes back..id even eat the swine that came with it one more :wow:

Makes no sense why they don't bring the Arch back for a limited time. They would fukking print money. It might have been a failure at the time but nostalgia is a motherfukker.