10-22-2012-109.jpg

So simple, yet so effective :ohlawd:

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
636656219192716745-Cheez-Balls.jpg

Anybody post this yet? Cause the Devil could pull me DIRECTLY out of the line to heaven if he gives me a fresh canister of this shyt, I SWEATER GAWD! :damn:

049_2007_jenos1.jpg

The best Frozen Pizza I've ever tasted without question. The Tostinos one similar but not quite as good as these bad boys.

When Mah Dukes got mad at me for always wanting her to order Pizza on Fridays so I'd have my portion to Watch Ninja Turtles Saturday morning, I started copping these and ate....literally. Good shyt.

They brought cheese balls back last year. It was trending and everything lol

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
They got the cheese balls at the Kroger by my house . Waayyy better than cheetos

I was almost gonna tell you to give me your address so I can pull up and shoot the fade but you said "Cheetos"......:wtb:

Cheetos got some alright Cheese balls (pause) and I've gotten acclimated to the taste to the point where I fukk with them only because they are the most decent alternative I can find to the planters.

What's the brand name? I should cop when I'm in America and dethrone Chester.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
I was almost gonna tell you to give me your address so I can pull up and shoot the fade but you said "Cheetos"......:wtb:

Cheetos got some alright Cheese balls (pause) and I've gotten acclimated to the taste to the point where I fukk with them only because they are the most decent alternative I can find to the planters.

What's the brand name? I should cop when I'm in America and dethrone Chester.
The planters are the best. It's one of the things that you know is terrible for you because it is so good. I just happened to find them again last time I went shopping

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Every time a thread like this comes up I think about the original BK whopper from the 90’s .:wow: That was a muthafuking burger. The shyt they sellin now is trash :hhh:
And certain times during the year it would be 99 cents:wow: