Things you used to eat that they no longer sell

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Damn this why i love the south :wow:

Spicy chicken biscuit never left n i just went tuesday morning to pick up some bottles of clearly canadian at the World Market

Thanks for that. There’s a world market in NY, I’m going there just to find a bottle of clearly canadian. Completely forgot about this drink but it was so fire. Always hit the spot with a hero sandwich from the bodega. Had no idea it was sparkling water, it was that good.

Banana pudding shake at Chic Fila :mjcry:

:ohhh:

What? Banana Pudding Shake? How did I missed this? You should try the new frozen key lime shake. Crack.

Rice Krispies Treats cereal

51S%2B1q-x2iL.jpg

Bought a family size box Tuesday. Didn’t mean to but this cereal is one of my G.O.A.T’s.

McDonald’s was probably the last remaining spot to have this and they finally replaced it 2/3 years ago. Fruitopia with Sprite :mjcry:

I had found out last month that it’s selling in Canada everywhere and one of my co-workers was going to Toronto for a week. Had her bring me back a case of Strawberry Passion Awareness :wow: .

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
pretty easy to find in my area, namely at Target. some local grocers carry also. I get a box every month or two for the kids.
Went to 3 grocery stores and a Target. None had them. Almost bought off Amazon, couldn't justify paying $10 though.