Things you noticed about your parents as adults

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
spot reserved…I know what I wanna say just a matter of if I wanna say it lmao

one thing I will say is they are amazingly “ignorant”…not in the sense that I think they’re stupid…but there is absolutely no attempt to understand anything outside of what they know, are comfortable with, or used to…if they don’t understand something, then it’s easily dismissed…they will even go so far as to paint it “wrong”…and it’s not due to old age…that’s how they always were but I looked at it as them “knowing better” bcuz I was younger…as an adult it’s clear it’s a defensive mechanism…I see a lot of ppl use it…shyt many folks on here behave that way rather than admit they don’t know/understand something

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Mine are professional c00ns who talk down to "ghetto black people" (not just thugs) and bond about it behind closed doors but would run if they were confronted about it. They live an isolated c00n existence and will die that way

Death to all older c00ns seriously

shyt is said
No matter what you don't disrespect your parents for daps from some idiots on the internet.

Obviously they wanted better for you.

If they raised you good enough for you to think you can talk shyt about them from a moral high ground, they did their job.

Last edited:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Damn you let the clip off on em. Are they posters on here and you trying to send a message without directly confronting em?

full

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Evertime i visit home I notice my mother has her entire fridge and deep freezer stocked to the point shyt fallin out when id open it

I told her she dont need all that food and she lived by herself but one night i thought about when she use to tell me when her and her siblings were children they didnt have food and the kitchen was bare.

That shyt cut too deep once i realized why she did that and developed that mentality.:mjcry:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That I didn't deserve the mom I got for all the stupid shyt I did as a kid. I read stories about kids being beaten and whooped for no reason, and I'm amazed at the patience she had with me as a teen. Proud to say that I have never gotten into serious trouble because of her.:mjcry: