Things you loved as a kid that suck as an adult

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If im keeping it real.....Everything except maryjuana and sunshine breh. Those are the only two things that remained just as lit in adultlife. Even sex aint what it used to be. Its aight but its been done so many times now that I know what to expect....which takes away from the experience.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Holidays

As a Kid - So much food, presents, seeing family....I love the holidays :blessed:

As an adult- fukk they mean I gotta make the turkey, why the fukk I gotta buy them presents and they never check on me throughout the year, I don't even like my cousins, they lazy trifflin ass nikkas....I hate the fukking holidays :camby:
I hate the holidays. I made some bomb ass food for thanksgiving and I didn’t get to enjoy the fruits of my labor since I was so tired of hosting. And I hate holidays bc EVERYONE wants a damn gift, especially my mom:camby:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I actually like grocery shopping. Especially early in the morning or later at night.

This is the only time I can tolerate being at the grocery store. So much more peaceful.

Driving — I actually don’t mind driving when there’s no traffic. I live in Chicago though so...just shoot me.

Chicago traffic is worse than Atlanta and almost as bad as Los Angeles to me. And I say that as someone who has lived in all three places.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I hate the holidays. I made some bomb ass food for thanksgiving and I didn’t get to enjoy the fruits of my labor since I was so tired of hosting. And I hate holidays bc EVERYONE wants a damn gift, especially my mom:camby:
Don't complain about your mom bruh. I feel you on hosting, sometimes don't even get to eat properly if at all.

Daps
Christmas and birthdays

Everybody round me broke so I dont get shyt from no1 cept my chick. I dont even ask and I tell people not to get me shyt cuz I know they broke.

I still get everyone else stuff tho
:martin:

My friends really be inviting me to their kids' birthday parties, and I'm thinking, there's no way I'm being around a bunch of bad ass kids running around and screaming, AND I'm not buying a gift
:camby:

Holidays and amusement parks
Amusement parks: screaming kids

Snow/winter
Having to shovel out your car, salt the sidewalk stairs, and driveway, and HOPE the plow doesn't block your driveway by the time you get home from work
Watching kids bytch about having to go to bed is hilarious now.

I'm like "you little shyts have no idea the blessing bestowed upon you :snoop:"

Naps then
:damn:

Naps now
:lolbron:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
licorice candy.... i can't believe i was eating that shyt....my stomach hurts right now just thinking about that shyt

drinking a full can of soda...my girl got on me the other day cause whenever i open a can i just drink half..im flabby n sick i can't handle all that shyt

frosted flakes.......too damn sweet!! :damn:

staying up till 2 or 3 in the morning watching TV...especially when BET uncut was on..i use to live for that..but now im in bed by 10:30 ..11 at the latest

hearing somebody booming music from thier car...especially if it was a song i liked...but now im old and live in a quiet bedroom community in the country...THAT SHYT IS ANNOYING ESPECIALLY ON A QUIET SUNDAY MORNING... :scust:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Even sex aint what it used to be. Its aight but its been done so many times now that I know what to expect....which takes away from the experience.

Joe Buddens is that YOU? :why:

why not just find a NEW BYATCH...

that's the fun of it.....exploring new women till u find that one that gives you that NEW EXPERIENCE...

good lord i've found mine...even though it took me decades i cant imagine it getting any better than the one im with now......

matter of fact i have a birthday coming up in december....

i gotta funny feeling based on the hints she been giving me ...that im getting a threesome with her sexy coworker/best friend
:ohlawd:

omg....i think im going to JAREDS :mjcry:

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
anything with lots of sugar in it:francis:

seeing what that stuff does to my body made me hate even the taste of it