Things you didn’t like about Family Matters?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Steve pops should have slapped fire out of Carl for disrespecting his son every day .

also Laura was slick a thot how many potential boyfriends did she have during the shows run ?

Whet? Steve pops didnt even like his own son lol

Laura had all them nikkas (she wasnt fukkin none except ted) and urkel was still thirsting. Scust

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
The gang episode even as a kid I was like :stopitslime:. So they trash Rachael’s restaurant, jumped Eddie, and caught Steve trying to be an informant. But there’s no retaliation in later episodes.

Like many have said Steve’s obsession with Laura never made any sense to me. It was no competition how much better Myra was looks and personality wise.

Or how everyone forgot Waldo and O Dogg tried to kill Urkel :mjlol:.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The gang episode even as a kid I was like :stopitslime:. So they trash Rachael’s restaurant, jumped Eddie, and caught Steve trying to be an informant. But there’s no retaliation in later episodes.

Like many have said Steve’s obsession with Laura never made any sense to me. It was no competition how much better Myra was looks and personality wise.

Or how everyone forgot Waldo and O Dogg tried to kill Urkel :mjlol:.
Y’all don’t get it though. Steve only wanted Laura because she always said no, she always gave him something to chase. Steve liked living that simp life. Myra was too willing for Urkel.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
Eddie having fresh fades with no line up..

Myra being so bad that it made you hate urkel
like you bytch ass nikka she loves you...I'd be looking for the pimples on her booty

Maxine being a dime with far apart eyes fukking with waldo who was a straight fruitcake

Richie's father never showing up to help take care of his youngin... my theory was he was a married cac