IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
- placing such a high emphasis on supplements
- opinions as facts (as already stated)
- not being honest about the amount of time it took to transition to your current physique
- not being honest about the amount of steroids you took to reach your current physique
- not preaching safety over results (unsafe diet regimens/cleansing products)

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
why do people keep talking this "you need good genetics to look good on steroids" sh*t?

transt44_a.jpg

to
zyzz-workout.jpg

Excellent point.

Good genetics itself is overrated to extent. If you start bodybuilding(including taking steroids) when lean/skinny eventually you will develop a quality physique. And yes, steroids are magic, it can and will convert any body to beast mode

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
why do people keep talking this "you need good genetics to look good on steroids" sh*t?
Genes are half the battle. Still gotta put work in. Dude had ( :rip: ) great symmetry and bone structure.... he just had to put the muscle on to make the most of it :yeshrug:

And women are visual but with faces, not bodies. Some women go beast mode for bodies.... that is how male strippers make a living. But its a lower percentage than men

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
This thread is too real. I have/had a couple of my friends who are "distributors" for Advocare. The amount of :duck: they tell people about their products (and income) is crazy.

Think Wake Up Now plus a lot of the fitness industry fukkery listed in this thread and you have their business model. Some of them even mix in a little prosperity gospel in the hope of preying on some more gullible folks.
That shyt is like a cult -- I feel like I lost a couple of homies over this shyt, I can't even speak to them anymore. :mjcry: