Things wrong with the "Fitness Industry"

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
That's nutrition and exercise in general.
For the most part no it's not. It's just that most people are too stupid notice that when they Google / yt something they're supporting / subscribing to bs. You wouldn't get your news from the first website / channel that pops up if it was from infowars, prison planet or Fox news. It's the.same, with fitness as legitimacy goes. I've been reading exercise science from legit sources for.years.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
to be real all supps can be thrown out the door. Really you can just eat good and pop a caffeine pill pre workout and be straight.

Me personally only thing I will probably continue to use are Multi Vitamin, Fish Oil, Creatine, Protein. I do use BCAAs pre and intra workout because I train fasted, but I actually just enjoy sipping on it more so than water, but even those aren't truly needed if you aren't cutting or will get a meal in after your workout.
I haven't touched a supp in years, I'm doing fine,.I'm.sure I'm.in better shape / stronger thanmost people who pay hundreds.a.month on supplements :yeshrug:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
That Ogus video made other G4P youtube videos come on my stream.
That shyt is disgusting...It makes sense though...I would imagine gay men are more into this shyt than straight men and women.

I wonder what the percentage of viewers of these channels are gay.
I cant watch any video w/ Kali Muscle in it anymore :snoop:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
That Ogus video made other G4P youtube videos come on my stream.
That shyt is disgusting...It makes sense though...I would imagine gay men are more into this shyt than straight men and women.

I wonder what the percentage of viewers of these channels are gay.
I cant watch any video w/ Kali Muscle in it anymore :snoop:
I try telling cats about that no neck getting big shyt, you'll end up attracting more.men than women.

Lean and ripped is the way to go >>>>>
:win:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I try telling cats about that no neck getting big shyt, you'll end up attracting more.men than women.

I think all forms of working out you attract more men than women.
women just arent like men.
They arent as visual as us...a dude will see a girl w/ a nice ass and become obsessed...for the most part, women can appreciate a nice body and keep it moving...its not the number one attribute for them.

Most girls ive been w/ could care less wether or not I was in the gym.
I found that in general...women just want a dude thats bigger than them...so they dont feel fat.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
One thing folks don't understand is just getting on roids won't make you look amazing. You still need good Genetics, and the roids will amplify the already good "base". I heard Seids pops put him on roids in HS because they thought he was going to be a big time football player but he tore is ACL his junior yr of HS (he was all state but he is from Washington state which isn't saying much).

This is false

You can have sh*t genetics and look great on roids

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Yeah, seems like NFL Linebacker is the limit on how big you should get, and Dwyane Wade's build (regardless of height) is the way to go.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
They arent as visual as us...a dude will see a girl w/ a nice ass and become obsessed...for the most part, women can appreciate a nice body and keep it moving...its not the number one attribute for them.

I found that in general...women just want a dude thats bigger than them...so they dont feel fat.

:mjlol:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Women are very visual.

They just don't notice a dude being super ripped like other guys notice.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The same things wrong with any "industry"...it's built on money and foolishness by the average consumer base for profits above anything else

It's up to the person to find out the truths and ins and outs to realize what is real and what isn't

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
why do people keep talking this "you need good genetics to look good on steroids" sh*t?

transt44_a.jpg

to
zyzz-workout.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spiking up protein counts with fillers...I motherfukking hate that shyt (*ars voice).* Broscience, fake/unfounded supplement science