Things u find unattrractive about women but dont tell them

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Classic coli move where dudes post in a thread, where they don't like the premise and complain about said thread. If men aren't talking about the good things about women logically there must not be much my guy. If you want threads on what guys like about women check JBO, or better yet make one.

Dudes been saying modern women are incomplete flawed people though that can worked with, but when you couple that with obliviousness/no accountability/feminist bravada a large swath of men are gonna leave the picture altogether. I can't remember the last interesting woman I spoke to (taste, personality, aspirations, etc.)

The best conversation I've had with a woman in the last year was with my mom.

Moreover finding something unattractive doesn't equate to hating it.

I swear dudes who are able to come across quality women or have lower standards stay acting like there boundless/endless good women and nikkas that don't just want hoes or dimes or some other bullshyt. If you got/get good women instead of minding other men's gripes, be thankful
I actually came into this thread bc I misread the title. I thought it was "things you find attractive about women but don't tell them". I was thinking it was a good thread bc it's things women do that they don't even know men low key like. Once I read the replies I realized my mistake. There's rarely an appreciation thread. It's always what you hate about this or what's not right about that. I feel like this site focuses on the negatives too often and ignore the positives that happen in this world. I've seen a thread about black men and women graduating medical school and the thread turned into a "shyt on them bc they're c00ns" thread really quick. It would be nice to have some positivity around here especially when it comes to women

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
being a photographer with hours of retouching time put in, i've grown to deeply hate lacefronts and i can spot one from across the room and they all look horrible. Also, along that photographer context, a lot of women wear clothes that are a size or 2 too small and you can see them straps and waste bands digging in and they start puffing out. :ld:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Most women cant hold a convo
Most women don’t put in any effort because they think that 100 guys in the inbox blows up their head in their ego in reality 95 of those dudes just want to fukk and will fukk anything literally fat chicks…so these hoes are 35 still getn played with highschool lines
Having a bunch of kids by random men

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I actually came into this thread bc I misread the title. I thought it was "things you find attractive about women but don't tell them". I was thinking it was a good thread bc it's things women do that they don't even know men low key like. Once I read the replies I realized my mistake. There's rarely an appreciation thread. It's always what you hate about this or what's not right about that. I feel like this site focuses on the negatives too often and ignore the positives that happen in this world. I've seen a thread about black men and women graduating medical school and the thread turned into a "shyt on them bc they're c00ns" thread really quick. It would be nice to have some positivity around here especially when it comes to women

Off top thank you for the respectful, adult discourse, that alone I appreciate on and offline. It is increasingly rare to find it seems. To the bolded I sincerely would like the same, but people can only speak on their experiences. Though for what it's worth while delivering food, my wallet slipped out of my back pocket and fell on the street in front of a liquor store. I had a trip the next day and was bummed because I effectively wouldn't be able to go (no ID), but via IG a girl DMed telling me she had found it with everything intact. I met up with her at the store and when I tried to pay her for good deed she staunchly refused.

So that's probably the best experience I've had with a woman in a while. Definitely the last good one.

What you had initially thought the thread was, would make a good spinoff, and I'd have things t contribute too, while they wouldn't be as recent or personal, I think the board would have some good things to say.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
A high instagram following. The higher it is the more self absorbed I know she is.
Shiiiiit I'm out the game but back in the day over 1K or more followers was always a sign that sex is all she could ever offer me.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Last edited: