Things u find unattrractive about women but dont tell them

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
f4a79f04acdd75c6c3cb01e32579a5ac.jpg

It's a bunch of threads about what y'all hate about women. I'm convinced that y'all just hate women in general. Where are the threads about what y'all like about women? Y'all nikkas are weird

Classic coli move where dudes post in a thread, where they don't like the premise and complain about said thread. If men aren't talking about the good things about women logically there must not be much my guy. If you want threads on what guys like about women check JBO, or better yet make one.

Dudes been saying modern women are incomplete flawed people though that can worked with, but when you couple that with obliviousness/no accountability/feminist bravada a large swath of men are gonna leave the picture altogether. I can't remember the last interesting woman I spoke to (taste, personality, aspirations, etc.)

The best conversation I've had with a woman in the last year was with my mom.

Moreover finding something unattractive doesn't equate to hating it.

I swear dudes who are able to come across quality women or have lower standards stay acting like there boundless/endless good women and nikkas that don't just want hoes or dimes or some other bullshyt. If you got/get good women instead of minding other men's gripes, be thankful

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
To answer the thread, seeing a chick try to manipulate a guy into doing something with flirtation/the possibility of sex, when they know 1000% they're not fukking.

Greed/manipulation in interpersonal relationships is maaaad unattractive

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing. I would tell them im not 11 yrs old

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Not a fan of full lipped black women wearing deep red lipstick. They look like clowns to me. White women need makeup to accentuate what they're lacking. Black women with full features don't need any assistance from cosmetics.

Not a fan of willfully ignorant women. Not a fan of women that lack confidence either. Uneducated, ditto. The Megs, the Cardis, the Saweeties, etc., I loathe them and what they're normalizing.
I'm not a fan of women wearing lipstick in general. Lip gloss is so much more sexier but for some reason a lot of women prefer chalky lip stick.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Nose rings
Red lipstick
Having a bunch of tattoos

Women who are TOO INTO Crystals, divination, and all that mystic stuff. Having an interest in it is cool but living you entire life by it to the detriment of common fukking sense is ridiculous.
That’s me with the bolded part. Them hoes with the crystals and the sage. We all know the type.Them bytches who say shyt like “grand rising King”, and talk about “vibrating higher” be some of the fakest, most passive aggressive, mean spirited, judgmental c*nts around. When I meet a woman like that, it’s an instant fukking turn-off. Them bytches swear they’re smarter and better than everyone else too. Whole time, be dumb ASF and unaware of and blind to their own bullshyt and contradictions :stopitslime:

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
Thigh tattoos give me the heebee jeebees
I always think MOLD and my skin starts itching
Then i realize it is only a tattoo but i start imagining infections from unsterilized equipment

And the other day some husky voiced lady was lamenting how men don't open doors anymore
I saw she was about 250 lbs.. With arms like gallon sized milk cartons
Personally I think the bulkier person should assist the daintier person
Just to test this, i lingered at the door and looked at her expectantly :troll:
She brushed past , let the door close in my face
Then she lit up a cigarillo, hacked a cough, and was badmouthing me into her cracked metro pcs phone
I was like :jbhmm:

Here's another one
Women who grunt excessively
I am trying to strengthen my bad knee, so i have been back in the weight room
There was this young lady who kept screaming and grunting over at the racks
Half the people were laughing and rolling their eyes
It was either short screams or 15 second groans
She was wearing a bright yellow spandex getup and didn't even re-rack her weights
The YMCA attendant was like :patrice:but didnt say a word to her

Guess i gotta tell one story about wifey..
She has dozens of different chimes/rings on her phone
For each category of alert,, and for each person
It's kind of cute in small doses, but...

one night a week,, , we turn off all electronic devices and leave them on the charge table
.. spend the whole evening with each other
So the next morning,, wifey will wake up and turn her phone on
as it unlocks and boots up, she will hop in the shower
And for the next 3-4 minutes its beep ding cha-ching ring-ring bloop and snippets of songs
I'm awake like :merchant:
And wifey strolls out wrapped up in a towel and pick up her phone like :queen:oooh, hee hee, i have a few messages!! :troll:
She's done this at least 3 times :mjcry: