Things u find unattrractive about women but dont tell them

Daps
What kind of sucker goofy post is that?:scust:
No wonder these chicks don’t respect some of y’all
We afraid to tell women the truth now?

All men who respond to that thread are bytchmade and their mommas should have closed their legs and squeezed when they were giving birth.
I tell them...

:mjlit:
I guess there has to be some sort of element of choosing your words wisely and choosing your battles here.

You're not going to list any and every thing you find unattractive about a woman, because you'll just come up empty-handed every single time; left with your dikk in your hand, literally. No woman wants a man who is going to be that uncompromising and explicit with what they don't find attractive. The irony of that is, women find that unattractive. There are things that you might find unattractive about a woman that you can easily look past if they're minor and inconsequential to what you want to pursue, and they're things that are better left unsaid because they're not going to lead to a positive outcome.

If a woman asks, "what is it about me you find unattractive?", it's fine to be transparent, but I wouldn't just be unnecessarily listing shyt you find unattractive about them.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Women that be lost that entire time when watching movies and asking questions about everything.

is that a zombie?
What? are they going to kill her?
How did they do that?
why are they running?
Who is that guy?
how come they don't call someone for help?
Is he going to die?

:dahell: watch the movie. generally they will try to answer all the questions or leave them open to interpretation on purpose.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
f4a79f04acdd75c6c3cb01e32579a5ac.jpg

It's a bunch of threads about what y'all hate about women. I'm convinced that y'all just hate women in general. Where are the threads about what y'all like about women? Y'all nikkas are weird

:wow: Facts. The top three thread topics in this forum are 1) things that are wrong with women 2) LGBTQ and 3) Pawgs. The Coli is overrun with incels, closet queer folks who still are struggling with their sexuality, and agents.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
f4a79f04acdd75c6c3cb01e32579a5ac.jpg

It's a bunch of threads about what y'all hate about women. I'm convinced that y'all just hate women in general. Where are the threads about what y'all like about women? Y'all nikkas are weird
I made some along time ago. I think a lot of these dudes are just hurt and bitter.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I guess there has to be some sort of element of choosing your words wisely and choosing your battles here.

You're not going to list any and every thing you find unattractive about a woman, because you'll just come up empty-handed every single time; left with your dikk in your hand, literally. No woman wants a man who is going to be that uncompromising and explicit with what they don't find attractive. The irony of that is, women find that unattractive. There are things that you might find unattractive about a woman that you can easily look past if they're minor and inconsequential to what you want to pursue, and they're things that are better left unsaid because they're not going to lead to a positive outcome.

If a woman asks, "what is it about me you find unattractive?", it's fine to be transparent, but I wouldn't just be unnecessarily listing shyt you find unattractive about them.
Contextually speaking, yes, you will want to choose your words wisely. However, my personal belief system disagrees. Past the age of 30, if I had to tell a woman about her flaws, which I’m sure she was fully aware of, I would not mince my words. People respect the truth way more than they do a lie.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
1. Nose rings
2. Not being able make decisions on your own

Example
Her : what you want to eat bae
Me : i dont care. Come up with something :manny:

Her : ok

***An hour later***

Me : you get something to eat yet

Her : no. What you want to eat

Me::snoop:

Breh, you dont know often I go through this exact thing

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Selfishness and coldness definitely will keep from ever simping. I just want to fukk so let the nikka she chooses to love deal with all that.