intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
-telling an american chick you're canadian
This has never been a problem for me(I don't have an accent though) :manny:
If anything i thought it was the opposite. These days most american chicks you come across are into "foreigners" or prople from other cultures (Thats was rarely the case in the past).
Like last week i was at this vegan restaurant and my aunt called me. I picked up the phone and started speaking french and immediately i could feel the thirst of these brawds standing around like :drool:

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-telling an american chick you're canadian

tumblr_mi2h99x9QR1qcy4dgo1_500.gif

I dunno though breh, whenever I went to the U.S. and put in some effort, I usually ate pretty decently.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
If anything i thought it was the opposite. These days most american chicks you come across are into "foreigners" or prople from other cultures (Thats was rarely the case in the past).
Like last week i was at this vegan restaurant and my aunt called me. I picked up the phone and started speaking french and immediately i could feel the thirst of these brawds standing around like :drool:

My knowledge of French has helped me alot along with the fact that I don't have the stereotypical English-Canadian CAC accent. I had some white friends that used to go to Massachusetts and New Hampshire all the time for hockey tourneys and they had no issues scooping up puck-bunnies(hockey groupies) down there.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
being too thirsty.... one of my few weaknesses

When I see something I want, I go for it... hard :snoop: