Things That Are p*ssy Repellent

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I'm under 6ft and that shyt ain't true. I've actually had a lot of tall girls attracted to me.
You know you wanna get to that 6ft+ 200 pound club lil nicca. All little guys say things like this... Reppin for my niccas that have to buy their suits jackets in a long with a minimal hem on their trousers.:blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know you wanna get to that 6ft+ 200 pound club lil nicca. All little guys say things like this... Reppin for my niccas that have to buy their suits jackets in a long with a minimal hem on their trousers.:blessed:
Nah. That mentality is something I never had. Only encountered people with that thinking online. I'm 5'6-5'8 (:yeshrug;) yet I ain't have a chick tell me I'm too short for her.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Nah. That mentality is something I never had. Only encountered people with that thinking online. I'm 5'6-5'8 (:yeshrug;) yet I ain't have a chick tell me I'm too short for her.

:comeon: breh you know you wish you were taller

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: breh you know you wish you were taller

:patrice: 5'8" gang in the building, and I gotta say, I could totally give a fukk :manny:

I think unless you're 5'2" or 5'0", like Danny DeVito or Lil Wayne status sans the humor or swag then you contemplate begging Allah to grace you with more inches n/h

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
A lot of these are not repellents unless you're talking about wanting to be in long term relationships and fukk the same female numerous times. There is a lot of overestimating the demands and values of these females. These females can have a grocery list of demands or characteristics they want in a man; and the longer the list; the longer she will be by herself.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my dog is anti poon to girls who arent specifically into german shepherds. and those girls are rare. most girls are into little bytch dogs.
i go to the dog park with my 100 pound black beast n the clams just run off :snoop: