Things That Are p*ssy Repellent

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I'm gonna have to say the biggest overall p*ssy repellant is lacking confidence.You could be broke as fukk, ugly as sin and have horrible hygiene, be from pretty much any walk of life, and still manage to pull SOMETHING if you at least have confidence. The quality of women you'll pull, however, is a different story. :manny:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my dog is anti poon to girls who arent specifically into german shepherds. and those girls are rare. most girls are into little bytch dogs.
i go to the dog park with my 100 pound black beast n the clams just run off :snoop:

German Shepherd club my nikka!!!!!

And fukk those hoes, they don't know a good dog when they see it

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
German Shepherd club my nikka!!!!!

And fukk those hoes, they don't know a good dog when they see it

:salute:

these stupid ass bytches dont know. :pacspit: i might get a husky to even things out tho. those things are clam magnets :banderas: they're just stupid as fukk :merchant:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i used to fukk up so much p*ssy - even p*ssy that seemed like it would be golden.

-the thing i did sometimes was, answer questions about relationships and ex's honestly.

- The 2nd thing i used to do wrong was linger and let the pus marinate too long - basically not make a move right away when alone... thinking "she gonna want it more if I seem like I don't want it" - u gotta have a balance w that shyt right there.

lastly, Acting like MR. SAVE A hoe right away. Putting the best face forward. dime pieces and sexy women, or women with a great career might just go ahead n give u that pus --- BUT the normal girls, average, rats, slores, reformed hoes, and 7/10 or lower - will see u, see ur looks, personality, money, etc and think "not gonna give it up right away - cuz he may wife me".