Things in horror movies that legitimately freaked/grossed you out

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Any movie that has people eating in a strip club :picard:

In The Goods: Line Hard Sell Hard there's a scene where some chick's panties land in home's food :hhh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Hate all horror movies

But the trailer/rape scene in Hills Has Eyes always grossed me

The fingernail stuff in The Fly

And anything eye related in horror movies.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
8080a004f146cb19cd3e62e999cf0eac.gif

one of my teachers in high school played one of the priests. he's a priest in real life.

said during this scene she had a cardboard box between her legs... said she really had no grasp of what she was supposed to be doing in that scene

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Manny ManhaTTan said:
And A Serbian Film is the most fukked up film ive ever seen... i wasnt right for a few days after watching it, and the fukkin director should be in jail for filming a certain scene

I think Imma have to agree with you since I had to rewatch 'that scene' about 5 times like this..............:snoop:

I also think the end was an unnecessary 'revelation'.

They had already gotten most of the shock value with 'that scene', there was no need for what happened at the end.......:mindblown:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Imprint, the takashi miike episode of masters of horror where they not only put needles under a girls fingernails but force them between her teeth, then theres a weird ass singing scene between a chick and this growth that comes out of her head, it was so strange it unnerved and freaked me out that i dont dare watch it ever again
tumblr_mnsptzJ8T21r7ifwao6_500.gif

tumblr_mnsptzJ8T21r7ifwao4_500.gif

tumblr_mnsptzJ8T21r7ifwao5_500.gif

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
some of the shyt in the thing had me straight up disgusted.

the girl in the ring closet with her face all fukked up

YOoooooooooo

TO THIS DAY, THAT FACE WAS ONE OF THE MOST DISTURBING THINGS IVE EVER WITNESSED ON FILM.

• Exorcism of Emily Rose - When her boyfriend woke up and found her all weirdly folded up on the bed was disturbing as shyt.
  • Silent Hill when Pyramid head grabbed short and ripped her entire skin off with one pull
  • As a kid watching CandyMan, when the story about the boy getting his penis cut off in a shady public bathroom...shyt EVERYTHING about the original CandyMan.
  • Saw - when the jawn was thrown into the pit of hypodermic needles.
  • Saw - when black dude was twisted in different directions.
  • Pennywise's face.
  • Just remembered - child kidnapping shyt - that whole scene in Mystic River where all of his friends knew something was off but let the kid go with those creeps was so fukking terrifying.

Last edited: