Things in horror movies that legitimately freaked/grossed you out

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I had a similar experience but it was an apartment...shyt was just creepy.The woman who had lived there before me and my girl killed herself in the bath,we lasted a couple months before we noped the fukk outta there:whoa:
Not lying at all I've seen a spirit. A lady died in a hallway where I used to live. I usually wake up at night to piss. Like 3:00am type of annoying times. When I turned the bathroom light off a big shadow marched right in front of me. I wasn't afraid because it was a mother. But I found out it was a spirit when the room mates door wasn't open. Just the shadow of somebody.

Same house... My nephew n his mom slept over. He saw a man. No man has ever died in that house. He woke us up by saying "mom I see a man but he's not there." She claims to seen him too. I never did tho.

Don't even get me started on my grandmas house

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Not a movie but the black n white episode of The Alfred Hitchcock Hour called An Unlocked Window. The one where a man Is on the loose killing nurses. It is truly terrifying.

Also many of the moments featuring BOB in Twin Peaks. And Laura's mothers vision of somebody digging up a necklace in the woods. Not a lot scares me but IDK these somehow did

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Y'all remember an old movie that had these people waiting in this waiting area and they all told their stories only to realize that they all were dead and waiting in a room right outside of the fires of hell?

For some reason that shyt disturbed me...the idea that they'd eventually be forced to go to this terrible hell. shyt was spooky just thinking about an afterlife.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Y'all remember an old movie that had these people waiting in this waiting area and they all told their stories only to realize that they all were dead and waiting in a room right outside of the fires of hell?

For some reason that shyt disturbed me...the idea that they'd eventually be forced to go to this terrible hell. shyt was spooky just thinking about an afterlife.
tales from the crypt (1972)

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Event Horizon, the ship log once it gets deciphered
TTLGivD.gif

And the possibility that Miller (Laurence Fishburne character) got sucked into the hell dimension before dying from the explosion had me thinking about that shyt for a few nights.

Daps
Reppin
California
Event Horizon, the ship log once it gets deciphered
TTLGivD.gif

And the possibility that Miller (Laurence Fishburne character) got sucked into the hell dimension before dying from the explosion had me thinking about that shyt for a few nights.

What happened with the log?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

.r.

Veteran
Daps
world war z

The Zombie siege, it interesting seeing ants do this "laddering". But can you imagine a NY subway car full of people climbing over each other in some random fiery trying to eat the people in the starbucks! Very disturbing, if you loathe large crowds.

giphy.gif

TYp5C8E.gif

tumblr_inline_o877zjHgIT1s9x8us_500.gif

The Happening (2008)
The mass suicides, its another workday, then you witness people just killing themselves all around you.
In the worst possible way too.

tumblr_o1ktdbrYAd1r2igm4o2_500.gif

tumblr_m25734jxil1r2i7yko1_500.gif

3c9aba40-6079-11e4-8f62-1322d9f29fa9_Death-Happening-Lion.gif

• Dap
Reactions: hex