tumblr_mtoe2b66p51s39hlao1_500.gif

The ABCs of Death
The entire movie
tumblr_nj4l7qJD3k1qze06ao1_540.gif

.r.

Veteran
Daps
This is one film that never leaves you after you watch it

Cannibal Holocaust is seen by some critics as social commentary on various aspects of modern civilization by comparing Western society to that of the cannibals. David Carter says "Cannibal Holocaust is not merely focused on the societal taboo of flesh eating. The greater theme of the film is the difference between the civilized and the uncivilized. Though the graphic violence can be hard for most to stomach, the most disturbing aspect of the film is what Deodato is saying about modern society. The film asks the questions 'What is it to be 'civilized'?' and 'Is it a good thing?

Cannibal Holocaust - Wikipedia

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Cannibal Holocaust is seen by some critics as social commentary on various aspects of modern civilization by comparing Western society to that of the cannibals. David Carter says "Cannibal Holocaust is not merely focused on the societal taboo of flesh eating. The greater theme of the film is the difference between the civilized and the uncivilized. Though the graphic violence can be hard for most to stomach, the most disturbing aspect of the film is what Deodato is saying about modern society. The film asks the questions 'What is it to be 'civilized'?' and 'Is it a good thing?

Cannibal Holocaust - Wikipedia

real animals were killed on camera during filming too. shyt is a tough watch

all the video nasties are much more gross than alot of the stuff posted in this thread

Video nasty - Wikipedia

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
The barrel screen in Meagan is Missing. The lifeless expression on her face is mad realistic. Also the ending of Sleepaway Camp.

that megan is missing movie is one of the few movies that legit messed with me in real life. i couldn't shake that it was just a movie for some reason. the barrel scene and those pics they flash of megan really got to me and made me want to kill that dude who didn't even exist lol. I don't recommend anyone watch that movie but do be sure to keep your kids from talking to mufukkas on the internet. seriously, don't watch the shyt brehs.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
That first V/H/S segment.

:wow:
Dudes thought they was gonna get it in...

shyt goes from :takedat:to:mjgrin: to :dwillhuh: to:sadcam: to:damn:and:sadbron: quick.

:mjcry:

only good part of that anthology. amateur night is what it was called. they made a movie of it which probably sucks.

edit: says amateur night right on the goddamn video, typed that shyt for nothing brehs.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
few of them Masters of Horror joints

Pelts
Jenifer
Cigarette Burns
Fair Haired Child
Imprint