Thick brehette celebrates Simone Biles getting married

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:jbhmm:She went viral some yrs back
Yeah she got roasted for posting that pic of herr dude and kid. I didn't see the pic but I went through her posts as soon as I saw her screaming about Black Love. Didn't realize it was the same chick. Sucka simp nikkaz will still date her.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now she can vicariously live through that lightskin baby with good huurrrrrrr

:mjlol:

Hold up,but why you got her talking like that though "hurrr":patrice:.?

This is like black men using the words "Pookie and Ray Ray" and saying "we black kangz" to mock so called hotep. Yall need to be more careful using some of this coli lingo. Alot of these posters hang out on reddit and other non black spaces. Pick up some of this lingo and depictions,and bring it back here. Word to the wise:respct:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Do black people, I guess black women in this circumstance need white validate THAT MUCH to lay up next to trash bags?!?!?!?

Gat damn, I need to keep a tally of women like this so I can avoid them outright.
Told you they deep out here. Should've been keeping a look out from with all the evidence that's out there.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Hold up,but why you got her talking like that though "hurrr":patrice:.?

This is like black men using the words "Pookie and Ray Ray" and saying "we black kangz" to mock so called hotep. Yall need to be more careful using some of this coli lingo. Alot of these posters hang out on reddit and other non black spaces. Pick up some of this lingo and depictions,and bring it back here. Word to the wise:respct:
Heterosexual Black men who ain't with no agendas don't mock anyone by calling them "Hotep".

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I live by this rule: If you're under 18, you ain't my child and not my problem and if you're 18+ you're an adult, help yourself

This adult woman is a stranger, a stranger who prolly ain't in my or your state, why are you letting this make you mad in the morning?