Thick Art Gallery Owner

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Naw, I was just looking at the pics in the OP, and everyone of them is definitely showing off dat ass.. I guess OP cherry picked the ass pics for the purpose of this thread. I believe y'all when y'all say the IG isn't like that though.

Yea she dont have many thirst traps on ger IG page....but the ones that she DO have tho are :banderas: :shaq:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went through the IG page and it definitely wasn't as bad as I expected. She almost can't help but show it with it being as big as it is unless she wasn't in the pics at all. But that's just my opinion :yeshrug:
You know she could just take a picture of the painting like every other artist on IG, right? :russ:
I know you're purposely being dense, but even I can see she's trying to use her butt as a selling point. It's silly, but effective. :mjlol:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You know she could just take a picture of the painting like every other artist on IG, right? :russ:
I know you're purposely being dense, but even I can see she's trying to use her butt as a selling point. It's silly, but effective. :mjlol:

Nah, not being dense, I mean, I see it but it's not nearly as bad as OP made it seem. Maybe IG thoticism made me kinda :ld: to her pics I guess.

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
She has 1400 post on her instagram page and maybe 20 shots with her booty in them total and you guys are calling this sister a thot? You only see her booty facing the camera when she is in the act of painting, if she was skinny none of you would have a problem with her page.

A lot of the comments in this thread show a truly fukked up mentality that some of you possess towards black women. LeBron has pictures and video shirtless on his page, when he's in the gym and when he's working out (including one posted today) does that make him a thot or attention whore?

It's not like she's painting in pum pum shorts. yoga pants or her underwear, I really don't see the problem. Do you guys actually have women in your lives?

She can't help being a curvy person and I don't see any attention whoring being done. She's fully clothed in every shot, owns her own gallery, paints positive black images and teaches other sisters to paint as well. She shouldn't be judged for her natural curves. Let this sister shine.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
She has 1400 post on her instagram page and maybe 20 shots with her booty in them total and you guys are calling this sister a thot? You only see her booty facing the camera when she is in the act of painting, if she was skinny none of you would have a problem with her page.

A lot of the comments in this thread show a truly fukked up mentality that some of you possess towards black women. LeBron has pictures and video shirtless on his page, when he's in the gym and when he's working out (including one posted today) does that make him a thot or attention whore?

It's not like she's painting in pum pum shorts. yoga pants or her underwear, I really don't see the problem. Do you guys actually have women in your lives?

She can't help being a curvy person and I don't see any attention whoring being done. She's fully clothed in every shot, owns her own gallery, paints positive black images and teaches other sisters to paint as well. She shouldn't be judged for her natural curves. Let this sister shine.

Pretty much sums up my opinion, shorty can't help but show it unless she wasn't in the pics at all. Don't know why her being in shots with her paintings is such a bad thing.

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
And if @malcolmxxx_45 tries to ruin this positive black woman's business and relationship with his fukkery he should be banned. This is not a joke and I see nothing funny with playing with the way this sister eats.. I have seen her paint live at clubs in Charlotte before and she is a genuinely talented person. This is her full time job and I think a line must be drawn here. There are enough prostitutes, strippers and thots to play games with you should not be fukking with a positive sisters livelihood and public perception for internet laughs.

@houston911 this is crossing the line.

She's teaching other sisters how to paint Afrika for $40 and yall are trying to sabotage her business? Really? Real clown shyt going in in this thread.