Thick Art Gallery Owner

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
And if @malcolmxxx_45 tries to ruin this positive black woman's business and relationship with his fukkery he should be banned. This is not a joke and I see nothing funny with playing with the way this sister eats.. I have seen her paint live at clubs in Charlotte before and she is a genuinely talented person. This is her full time job and I think a line must be drawn here. There are enough prostitutes, strippers and thots to play games with you should not be fukking with a positive sisters livelihood and public perception for internet laughs.

@houston911 this is crossing the line.

She's teaching other sisters how to paint Afrika for $40 and yall are trying to sabotage her business? Really? Real clown shyt going in in this thread.

Wtf all I asked her was if she wanted to visit dubai

I didnt even ask if she wants get pooped and drink piss
But now I will beloved

Today I got time

Fred

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
How ?
I didn't even ask her anything crazy
You acting stupid.

Look what you just replied to above me.

She owns a business so she probably does parties etc and thought you wanted her for her business.

You were planning to ask her all that dumb shyt from jump.

You not funny, your post are usually lame, and you do the absolute fukkin most.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
You acting stupid.

Look what you just replied to above me.

She owns a business so she probably does parties etc and thought you wanted her for her business.

You were planning to ask her all that dumb shyt from jump.

You not funny, your post are usually lame, and you do the absolute fukkin most.
It's not that serious
Al-Jazeera was gonna showcase her talent

Lucrative idea

Fred

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Dudes are really analyzing the finer points of a big booty broad showing off her ass in the summertime :gucci:

Just suck a dikk and be done with it :camby:

You know how you always got that 1 breh in the crew that's constantly on some bullshyt. It's like all those nikkas congregate in TLR.

Of course if you don't buy from these salt peddlers, you're obviously a simp. :Ugh5150:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Damn society is fukked. This lady has legitimate talent but she still feels the need to show off her ass like a cheap hooker :snoop:

cool paintings but the girl is a slut and wont be really respected but its clear shes in it for the money and the attention, not the passion or something she sees herself doing in years.

planning to be painting in a thong at 70 :hhh: its a shame because there are a handfull of AA artist getting props none of them female, and with shyt like this. im not wondering why.

Because her art isn't very good. Her selling point is her ass. It's a nice one but still.

Damn near every one of her pics is her facing away from the camera showing dat ass nikka. You literally can't see her face in like half the pics. I agree, she's not dressing trashy, but she showing off that ass for attention/marketing. If this was my girl, that bytch would be in the bushes. She love the attention too much. Can't have wifey on instagram poking that ass out in every shot.

Did you fools stop to think thats what the OP chose to mostly highlight ,as thats most black gmo'd native men highlight when it comes to the black woman:respect:. From what i saw she mostly highlights her artwork.OP didnt show her giving away free art supplies to kids. Why is it black folks going harder on the black people trying to do right,trying to do some good,who are mostly righteous but may show some flaw?but will support outright ho's and demons. Black people are jealous of righteousness,truly stuck in a hellhound state:respect:

Remember thats a true sign of the end of times.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Did you fools stop to think thats what the OP chose to mostly highlight ,as thats most black gmo'd native men highlight when it comes to the black woman:respect:. From what i saw she mostly highlights her artwork.OP didnt show her giving away free art supplies to kids. Why is it black folks going harder on the black people trying to do right,trying to do some good,who are mostly righteous but may show some flaw?but will support outright ho's and demons. Black people are jealous of righteousness,truly stuck in a hellhound state:respect:

Remember thats a true sign of the end of times.

It's too early to be generalizing what black folks do based off a handful of post on an internet forum smh. You nikkas love to do this shyt. Furthermore, this lady is highlighting her ass because, to be honest, thats the real piece of art