Thick Art Gallery Owner

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
She has the type of body that no matter what she wears its gonna look like she's tryna "show off". She's thick as hell so its impossible for us to NOT notice her ass and shape.

I honestly don't see anything too risque from the pics in the OP. We've all seen worse.

Now of course she knows what she's working wit but I'm not seeing anything trashy tbh. Again, no matter how she poses or what she wears she's gonna look thick and delicious:takedat:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
She has the type of body that no matter what she wears its gonna look like she's tryna "show off". She's thick as hell so its impossible for us to NOT notice her ass and shape.

I honestly don't see anything too risque from the pics in the OP. We've all seen worse.

Now of course she knows what she's working wit but I'm not seeing anything trashy tbh. Again, no matter how she poses or what she wears she's gonna look thick and delicious:takedat:

Damn near every one of her pics is her facing away from the camera showing dat ass nikka. You literally can't see her face in like half the pics. I agree, she's not dressing trashy, but she showing off that ass for attention/marketing. If this was my girl, that bytch would be in the bushes. She love the attention too much. Can't have wifey on instagram poking that ass out in every shot.