Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif
Got the whole globe dancing on that lames corpse :mjlol:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I hope the breh who made the original sample got a bag because shyt would be wild shameful metro boomin bum ass stole the sample from the breh and monetized it without giving proper credit
It was AI through...

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Don’t matter dude created the sound and lyrics
I'm sure it's a very gray area atm. He wrote the lyrics so he might be entitled to a writing credit. But sampling AI might be harder to collect on. I don't know the site he used to create it technically owns everything created using their software, or if it's just open source and public domain. This is really new territory.

Superstar
Daps
I hope the breh who made the original sample got a bag because shyt would be wild shameful metro boomin bum ass stole the sample from the breh and monetized it without giving proper credit

:ohhh:
I think it was made with an AI prompt so who knows how residuals would work for that

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I'm sure it's a very gray area atm. He wrote the lyrics so he might be entitled to a writing credit. But sampling AI might be harder to collect on. I don't know the site he used to create it technically owns everything created using their software, or if it's just open source and public domain. This is really new territory.

Suno.Ai says on its website you own whatever you create and is not part of any Creative Commons or public domain archive.

Breh still had to have to have understanding of musical composition songwriting and scripting to put out that song. At this point it’s like saying Adobe and a freelance designer saying they own your art cause you used one of their free brushes.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
My girl said the hippie cacs teaching her yoga class was playing it the other day. :mjlol:

Last edited: