They're trying to get Ilhan Omar the fukk out of here...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Breh bush and regan are still worse if they did awful things in foreign policy. Those policies cost brown people overseas their lives. One person has died here unfortunately (charlottesville). This is theatre, just like Jerry Springer.
More than one person has died. You haven't been paying attention to the news - that shyt been happening all over.

Hate crime charges filed in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting that left 11 dead - CNN

White Supremacist Pleads Guilty to Killing Black Man in New York to Start a ‘Race War’

Portland Mourns Two Heroes Killed While Defending Teen Girls From Racist Tirade

Kroger Shooting Suspect Tried to Enter Black Church Before Killing 2 in Kentucky, Police Say

White Supremacists killed man to impress their gang

White Supremacist suspected of killing 1, injuring 3

Kansas man sentenced to life in prison for 2017 shooting that targeted Indian men

SC man who tried to get white supremacists to kill black neighbor sentenced to 10 years

Cesar Sayoc: Pipe bomb suspect describes Trump rallies as 'new found drug' - CNN

Black folk, Jews, Muslims, "Iranians" (who were really Indians), Democrats, they've been targeting everyone

But that's irrelevant. We can't compare as if there's a perfect ranking of evil. My point was that in terms of affecting Americans, in terms of what he's done to America and how he's affected the behavior and actions that we deal with every day, no one has ever done anything like this since the pre-CRM days.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More than one person has died. You haven't been paying attention to the news - that shyt been happening all over.

Hate crime charges filed in Pittsburgh synagogue shooting that left 11 dead - CNN

White Supremacist Pleads Guilty to Killing Black Man in New York to Start a ‘Race War’

Portland Mourns Two Heroes Killed While Defending Teen Girls From Racist Tirade

Kroger Shooting Suspect Tried to Enter Black Church Before Killing 2 in Kentucky, Police Say

White Supremacists killed man to impress their gang

White Supremacist suspected of killing 1, injuring 3

Kansas man sentenced to life in prison for 2017 shooting that targeted Indian men

SC man who tried to get white supremacists to kill black neighbor sentenced to 10 years

Cesar Sayoc: Pipe bomb suspect describes Trump rallies as 'new found drug' - CNN

Black folk, Jews, Muslims, "Iranians" (who were really Indians), Democrats, they've been targeting everyone

But that's irrelevant. We can't compare as if there's a perfect ranking of evil. My point was that in terms of affecting Americans, in terms of what he's done to America and how he's affected the behavior and actions that we deal with every day, no one has ever done anything like this since the pre-CRM days.
We were always like this. Now it's just fully out in the open, it can't be denied. We we're never "better than this", at least we can agree on that.

killacal

Banned
Daps
I’ll tell you one thing Omar is a strong ass woman. I don’t know if I’d be able to take this punishment. I’d flip out in the middle or the house and start dropping republican cacs left and right. Nancy would hear my mouth too.
Shes a child war time refugee that made it in politics in one of the most segregated cites in the most racist country in the world.

french montana worried about nothin is playing in her head 24/7:mjlol:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Shes a child war time refugee that made it in politics in one of the most segregated cites in the most racist country in the world.

french montana worried about nothin is playing in her head 24/7:mjlol:
1541687002033.gif

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
oh boo hoo bytch :camby:

I'm not even a fukking centrist.

what I'm NOT is a pacifist
Shut up Prabjot.

Don't come in this thread. Its about Ilhan Omar, you are anti-Muslim, pro-war in the ME incidentally against Muslims, and a fukking House Democrats Pelosi nuthugger.

Go to your defunct Trump impeachment thread. No one cares. Leave.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Shut up Prabjot.

Don't come in this thread. Its about Ilhan Omar, you are anti-Muslim, pro-war in the ME incidentally against Muslims, and a fukking House Democrats Pelosi nuthugger.

Go to your defunct Trump impeachment thread. No one cares. Leave.
Put him on ignore, I somehow forgot about his agent Indian ass and all his spamming :blessed::blessed: