They're trying to get Ilhan Omar the fukk out of here...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is definitely the most evil time in contemporary American history I can remember in my 34 years of life in this country.

I truly am disgusted at what this country has become
This bully...the petulant immature orangw man child with a bad toupee just inciting a crowd of white trash to cheers of "go back (to Africa, to where you came)" to the Somalian born congresswoman Ilhan Omar and he's the President.

America is a fukking embarassment.
And Trump supporters really represent the real America...they would love it to be as close to 100% white as possible and would love every non white person in a concentration camp or deported. Like what the fukk did I do to you to make you so mad other than exist?:mjtf:

That's why I dont respect Trump supporters they are the lowest of the low and absolute destatable fukking garbage. Like their leader.

I absolutely agree. I can't think of anything that was even close. Bush and Reagan might have done more evil things in foreign policy, but in terms of what's happening to Americans and how Americans are acting there is no comparison.

"I like my racism out in the open"

What was unsaid, was what they would do when the racism became open, which is move the line further down into outright racist territory.

I read something called, "In defense of hypocrisy" a long time ago that opened up my eyes on this issue. You can shyt all over hypocrites (like Thomas Jefferson talking about freedom and even saying slavery was wrong while still owning slaves), but at least hypocrites have PRESSURE to not be who they are. At least they're admitting that what they're doing is wrong, at least they're trying to hide shyt they know is bad. Once the a$$holes stop being hypocrites, there ain't any limits or shyt holding them back anymore.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Shapiro is an unself-aware idiot calling Ilhan a "radical anti-semite". He's said FAR worse things about Palestinians than anything Ilhan has ever said about anyone, and they're semites too.

By the way these people are calling Ilhan a 'vile anti-semite' you would think that she said Jews love to bomb crap and live in open sewage or advocated for ethnic cleansing of Jews from Israel or wrote an article with title "The radical evil of the Jewish Israeli population'.

All those things Shapiro has said about Arabs and Palestinians yet the media doesn't call him an anti-Arab anti-Palestinian bigot the way they are calling Ilhan an anti-semite.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Centrist Dems are midwives to the current hellscape we're living in. They're just pieces of shyt with no actual desire to fix society or do the work of the people. It's all a game to them, money and prestige their only motivation. They're ensconced in their protective DC bubble of privilege, so remote from the suffering of millions upon millions. They just honestly, fundamentally do not care about solving the dire, existential issues of our times. They're not prone to convincing either. I have nothing but contempt for them. America is honestly a failed state right now, point-blank.

Also, I fukking hate Tapper more than any other news host. Islamaphobic scumbag with a hard-on for the military industrial complex. True trash.
says the Trump supporter

:laff:
Hit doggie yells. :laff:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I absolutely agree. I can't think of anything that was even close. Bush and Reagan might have done more evil things in foreign policy, but in terms of what's happening to Americans and how Americans are acting there is no comparison.

I read something called, "In defense of hypocrisy" a long time ago that opened up my eyes on this issue. You can shyt all over hypocrites (like Thomas Jefferson talking about freedom and even saying slavery was wrong while still owning slaves), but at least hypocrites have PRESSURE to not be who they are. At least they're admitting that what they're doing is wrong, at least they're trying to hide shyt they know is bad. Once the a$$holes stop being hypocrites, there ain't any limits or shyt holding them back anymore.
Breh bush and regan are still worse if they did awful things in foreign policy. Those policies cost brown people overseas their lives. One person has died here unfortunately (charlottesville). This is theatre, just like Jerry Springer.