They're trying to get Ilhan Omar the fukk out of here...

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Those quotes from Tapper can’t be real:mjlol:.

I believe they are real

Definitely members and staff that hate :Ilhan: for criticizing Israel and AIPAC

There’s also envy for the Squad

Stoller is right that those 4 women DO THE WORK. I was chatting with one of Rashida’s staffers a few weeks back and they’re proactive and prepared.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Look at this thread by Tapper

@tru_m.a.c @mastermind @King Kreole

:snoop:

Centrist Dems are midwives to the current hellscape we're living in. They're just pieces of shyt with no actual desire to fix society or do the work of the people. It's all a game to them, money and prestige their only motivation. They're ensconced in their protective DC bubble of privilege, so remote from the suffering of millions upon millions. They just honestly, fundamentally do not care about solving the dire, existential issues of our times. They're not prone to convincing either. I have nothing but contempt for them. America is honestly a failed state right now, point-blank.

Also, I fukking hate Tapper more than any other news host. Islamaphobic scumbag with a hard-on for the military industrial complex. True trash.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Centrist Dems are midwives to the current hellscape we're living in. They're just pieces of shyt with no actual desire to fix society or do the work of the people. It's all a game to them, money and prestige their only motivation. They're ensconced in their protective DC bubble of privilege, so remote from the suffering of millions upon millions. They just honestly, fundamentally do not care about solving the dire, existential issues of our times. They're not prone to convincing either. I have nothing but contempt for them. America is honestly a failed state right now, point-blank.

Also, I fukking hate Tapper more than any other news host. Islamaphobic scumbag with a hard-on for the military industrial complex. True trash.

says the Trump supporter

:laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether