They're trying to get Ilhan Omar the fukk out of here...

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Anyone else see that Trump's notes said that Ilhan had praised "AlCaiDa"?

we have a president so dumb his staff doesn't trust him to say Al Queda correctly. :mjlol:
"You know folks, she supports Al Queso. Wait, I think Al Queso was a mob guy. I miss him, he was a friend of mine. Made a lot of money together. This was before I met Rudy, of course."

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You already got fukkers commenting in that tweet thread that Bernie is exploiting their name to raise funds for his own campaign.

Good gawd, you'd think Bernie fukked their dog and made them watch the way some of them trip over themselves to try and shyt on that man.

:bryan:

fukk your mental images man, why you trying to put that evil in my head?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

While Pelosi set the table for Trump to be emboldened and go full unadulterated racist; the women Pelosi targeted are showing what leadership actually looks like. Standing up to Trump and calling him out without backing down, without softening their language and with language that could only possibly alienate racists. Great to see the call for impeachment in there too...

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yes, it's Pelosi's fault Trump is racist. Some of you guys are morons. Trump is going to do and say whatever he wants to.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yes it's Pelosi's fault Trump is racist. Some of you guys are morons.

Not sure if you're disingenuous or a dumbass, but when I say she set the table for this...It's literally the sequence of events dikkhead.

Set against the backdrop of Sunday's ICE raids that are specifically targeting families and the ongoing flow of images from border detention camps in the media, the intraparty fight is exposing the deep rift between more cautious party leadership and the outspoken new members.

That's where Trump stepped in. The president—who seemed to be enjoying placing himself in the middle of an internecine squabble between his political enemies—expressed his support for Pelosi and decried her critics.

"So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run," Trump tweeted.

Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came," the president continued. "Then come back and show us how it is done."

"These places need your help badly, you can't leave fast enough," said Trump. "I'm sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!"

Trump Takes Pelosi's Side Against AOC and The Squad as Intraparty Fight Over Immigration Continues

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not sure if you're disingenuous or a dumbass, but when I say she set the table for this...It's literally the sequence of events dikkhead.

Trump Takes Pelosi's Side Against AOC and The Squad as Intraparty Fight Over Immigration Continues

She set the table for this. Get real.

:laff:

Trump tried to interject himself and create a wedge issue and it backfired. He's been a racist pos his whole life. Pelosi didn't embolden him.

I don't think Pelosi gets it right often enough but you guys are trying to paint her with the most ludicrous things.