They're trying to get Ilhan Omar the fukk out of here...

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
She set the table for this. Get real.

:laff:

Trump tried to interject himself and create a wedge issue and it backfired. He's been a racist pos his whole life. Pelosi didn't embolden him.

I don't think Pelosi gets it right often enough but you guys are trying to paint her with the most ludicrous things.

Okay, I see now...it's purposeful stupidity. I'm not saying Pelosi made him racist, the implication of "setting the table" in this instance is that Trump figured he could hit those women without Dem leadership having their back. He even expected a co-sign from Pelosi. He literally said, "I'm sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!" at the end of it. Of course Trump has been a racist his whole life, but that's not the implication of "set the table." Set the table means she started a fight that left him room to jump in and do what he does while comfortably pointing out that he was siding with the Democratic leadership.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
She set the table for this. Get real.

:laff:

Trump tried to interject himself and create a wedge issue and it backfired. He's been a racist pos his whole life. Pelosi didn't embolden him.

I don't think Pelosi gets it right often enough but you guys are trying to paint her with the most ludicrous things.
oh so she didn't leak those selective poll numbers to Axios? :mjpls:

she didn't constantly push the message that these ladies are overrated and overhyped and should know their place? :mjpls:

She hasn't p*ssyfooted around initiating impeachment proceedings against Dotard? :mjpls:

You know you can call Trump a racist POS and also call out Pelosi for her soft shoe bigotry right?

You can walk and chew gum at the same time. Smarten up my guy you sounding like that WOAT poster who I refuse to tag.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
oh so she didn't leak those selective poll numbers to Axios?

she didn't constantly push the message that these ladies are overrated and overhyped and should know their place?

She hasn't p*ssyfooted around initiating impeachment proceedings against Dotard?

You know you can call Trump a racist POS and also call out Pelosi for her soft shoe bigotry right?

You can walk and chew gum at the same time. Smarten up my guy you sounding like that WOAT poster who I refuse to tag.

I think we're trying to find someone else to blame for Chumps actions because of our inability to do anything to hold him responsible.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Okay, I see now...it's purposeful stupidity. I'm not saying Pelosi made him racist, the implication of "setting the table" in this instance is that Trump figured he could hit those women without Dem leadership having their back. He even expected a co-sign from Pelosi. He literally said, "I'm sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!" at the end of it. Of course Trump has been a racist his whole life, but that's not the implication of "set the table." Set the table means she started a fight that left him room to jump in and do what he does while comfortably pointing out that he was siding with the Democratic leadership.
People forget how Pelosi conned her way into power by pretending to be the anti Iraq war candidate for leadership, then backed way the fukk off when she got the nod. Then she lost the House being a pushover. The ONLY reason we got the House back is because Trump is the worst president in history. She’s not the political genius the establishment keeps telling us she is. She’s basically Hillary Clinton.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think we're trying to find someone else to blame for Chumps actions because of our inability to do anything to hold him responsible.

It's not zero-sum, there's enough blame to go around.
- Trump can be blamed for his actions.
- Dem Leadership can be blamed for not holding him accountable for his actions.

You don't absolve Trump of being a racist PoS for pointing out that Pelosi created the opportunity to attack and has not held Trump accountable for his previous behavior. This isn't complicated.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

You don't absolve Trump of being a racist PoS for pointing out that Pelosi created the opportunity to attack and has not held Trump accountable for his previous behavior. This isn't complicated.
This should be obvious, and the fact that he doesnt see it shows a blind faith in the woman which is undeserved..

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

he's being purposely obtuse. whatever.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
People need to realize Pelosi has about 10 or 15 years left on this Earth. She ain't worried about shyt except to maintain her legacy and make sure her family is well off. The Dem leadership is keeping her in place because she's got a gravy train going that the Squad doesn't want a part of. Doesn't make anyone here a bad person it just is what is.

But imo AOC and them are right that being soft and just doing enough is gonna get us crushed when shyt starts to hit the fan in these next decades. A 79 year old women who doesn't prescribe to that situation will always be in conflict with that.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
People need to realize Pelosi has about 10 or 15 years left on this Earth. She ain't worried about shyt except to maintain her legacy and make sure her family is well off. The Dem leadership is keeping her in place because she's got a gravy train going that the Squad doesn't want a part of. Doesn't make anyone here a bad person it just is what is.

But imo AOC and them are right that being soft and just doing enough is gonna get us crushed when shyt starts to hit the fan in these next decades. A 79 year old women who doesn't prescribe to that situation will always be in conflict with that.
I'm sorry, holding the country hostage for your financial and legacy ambitions makes you a bad person. Her legacy is actually getting worse by the day, she should step away if that what she cares about. And she is so rich already, if money is still a concern you're just greedy.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I'm sorry, holding the country hostage for your financial and legacy ambitions makes you a bad person. Her legacy is actually getting worse by the day, she should step away if that what she cares about. And she is so rich already, if money is still a concern you're just greedy.
I don't look at things as black and white like this because it's just how power is wielded. I think the biggest issue with the optimistic political class is their issue with power. These new crop of Dems and people like Bernie are now willing to step up and wield power for a good cause.

Pelosi and her ilk were willing to step up after the Reagan 80s and take power. They saw a way to do that different than today and it holds up terribly in the present but it doesn't make them bad. They saw a way to to enact change in a way that kept them financially stable which in the process took contact away from the people. That shyt doesn't work anymore and it's time for them to leave.

But if the good don't lead the bad will. We see that with Trump and if Pelosi is bad then these new Dem need to take it from her.