They're trying to get Ilhan Omar the fukk out of here...

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would any black person care about russia like that, after the Mueller Report being a bust and all too?
Because they infiltrate our political discourse online and create wedges to help their intrests, including electing trump.

Oh silly me, why would a black person care about being exploited?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because they infiltrate our political discourse online and create wedges to help their intrests, including electing trump.

Oh silly me, why would a black person care about being exploited?
Our political discourse was trash before then. You care about twitter that much? Nothing but looking for the latest scapegoat for a broken and stupid country with a trash culture. The repubs have found a way to rig elections forever (especially 2000, which was worse.) We had 20 years to stop them and we...chose a Clinton. Again. We did this. Time to own it.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our political discourse was trash before then. You care about twitter that much? Nothing but looking for the latest scapegoat for a broken and stupid country with a trash culture. The repubs have found a way to rig elections forever (especially 2000, which was worse.) We had 20 years to stop them and we...chose a Clinton. Again. We did this. Time to own it.
This was done by a whole other country. People were joining pro black/advocacy groups made by trolls, attending events and political rallies created by foreign agents......im pretty sure that makes it serious no matter how you frame the discourse itself.

What made the mueller report a bust to you?

Last edited:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was done by a whole other country. People were joining pro black/advocacy groups made by trolls, attending events and political rallies created by foreign agents......im pretty sure that makes it serious no matter how you frame the discourse itself.

What made the mueller report a bust to you?
The fact there was no direct link to trump from putin's office.
That it was all stuff you should know already if you've followed trump's career.

Seems like russia is now the reason to discredit the reparations movement, if were being honest...

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact there was no direct link to trump from putin's office.
Yeah just links to trumps staff, associates and family members :mjgrin:

I think confirmation of the existence of paid posters on social media that politically benefit far right intrests and the trump campaign is notable information

The confirmation of digital blackface being practiced on systemic levels is something black people should care about.

That it was all stuff you should know already if you've followed trump's career.

Seems like russia is now the reason to discredit the reparations movement, if were being honest...
This is a coli talking point you should have thrown out months ago. It spoiled like eggs

A reparations inquiry was already initated by democrats, several 2020s canidates endorse it in some kind of form.

The only ones who would discredit it would be the right and they are too busy denying any of this happened.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah just links to trumps staff, associates and family members :mjgrin:
Not him. glad we agree. Unless guilt by association is good enough now for

I think confirmation of the existence of paid posters on social media that politically benefit far right intrests and the trump campaign is notable information

The confirmation of digital blackface being practiced on systemic levels is something black people should care about.

Glad you care about this. The GOP has engaged in the homegrown nonsense since at least 2011 (look up Obama vs Romney)

This is a coli talking point you should have thrown out months ago. It spoiled like eggs

A reparations inquiry was already initated by democrats, several 2020s canidates endorse it in some kind of form.

The only ones who would discredit it would be the right and they are too busy denying any of this happened.
So what? You're the one linking it to Russia. You need to stop backing the establishment. They lost because that's what losers do when they refuse to campaign properly. I want to win, and I want to do on issues people care about. Which is not Russia.

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not him. glad we agree. Unless guilt by association is good enough now for
They're people conducting business on his behalf and in his name:francis:.

Glad you care about this. The GOP has engaged in the homegrown nonsense since at least 2011 (look up Obama vs Romney)
This is some whataboutism

It wasnt on this scale and the fact that its being done by foriegn agents makes it a lot different.

Hence this "bust" of a report has haunted him the majority of his term

So what? You're the one linking it to Russia.
You're the one who brought up reparations...like in this discussion as a whole:ufdup:

You okay?
You need to stop backing the establishment. They lost because that's what losers do when they refuse to campaign properly. I want to win, and I want to do on issues people care about. Which is not Russia.

Lots of dubious ass statements in these post lol....trump aint the establisment?

You want to win what with whom?:mjpls:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Facts share that link
looks like someone already posted the link, but if you were also looking for receipts to prove i wasn't dap fishing :shaq:

HS3d1ic.png