They're trying to get Ilhan Omar the fukk out of here...

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She didn't threaten him the Justice Democrats did. And like you said, fukk dude anyway.
AOC was threatening him a while ago about trying to primary him ...... not for nothing fukk dude cause I feel like he talks a bunch of shyt and does nothing

He'll want to run for higher office soon too. Why do this?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
AOC was threatening him a while ago about trying to primary him ...... not for nothing fukk dude cause I feel like he talks a bunch of shyt and does nothing
He lied on Barbara Lee to beat her in the vote for a chair position. He's a fukk boy.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

So I heard an interview with Howie Klein and he mentioned that Jeffries was feeling that primary pressure during the border funding vote. He's usually lock step with Pelosi but he was a nay on this one along with one of Pelosi's other go-to people (can't remember which one). Klein intimated that Pelosi's closed door meeting was at least partially related to those no votes, but it also shows clear as day that even just threatening to primary these clowns will get them to actually behave more in line with what their voters actually want for fear of losing the seat. It was on David Feldman's show.