They’re finally about to get Dan Schneider outta here

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Don't know who the dude is but it comes out in the interview that he was hired by Schneider when he was a kid and had a good experience w/ him.

TBH, it feels a bit like Trump going to do an interview on Fox News more than some hard-hitting journalism. I suppose Schneider would've turned down anyone else tho, so here we are.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That video is was made by Dan himself for his YouTube channel, with T-Bo from iCarly giving him a softball interview:

The only he might be telling the truth on is the Drake Bell/Brian Peck stuff. Drake Bell went out of his way in the special to say that Dan never abused him, he didn't blame Dan for Brian being hired, and Dan was the only higher up at Nickelodeon that consoled him after.

But then he ruins it with that fake ass crying. :martin:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Don't know who the dude is but it comes out in the interview that he was hired by Schneider when he was a kid and had a good experience w/ him.

TBH, it feels a bit like Trump going to do an interview on Fox News more than some hard-hitting journalism. I suppose Schneider would've turned down anyone else tho, so here we are.
"Comes out?" he literally says that before the interview even starts.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
That video is was made by Dan himself for his YouTube channel, with T-Bo from iCarly giving him a softball interview:

The only he might be telling the truth on is the Drake Bell/Brian Peck stuff. Drake Bell went out of his way in the special to say that Dan never abused him, he didn't blame Dan for Brian being hired, and Dan was the only higher up at Nickelodeon that consoled him after.

Them gray, white, red air maxes dope though.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

Why does this interview remind me of the one BoJack Horseman gave when the Sarah Lynn stuff came out?

I wasn't expecting him to address it at all beyond the statements, but it looks like he's ready to deal with the fallout from this. And the fact that he was able to be on the right side of the Brian Peck situation (but that was obviously to protect his investment Drake) and many others weren't is shocking to me.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
The worst thing he could have possibly done is address this , I didn’t even know Dan was still alive

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Josh Peck really doubling down posting some passive aggressive sh!t. It aint Drake fault you getting lit up in your comments.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

She's legit crazy like Britney. She maybe not be the best source. I've always wondered how DS supposedly did all this stuff for years and no one said anything including a lot of the child stars who became major celebrities