They’re finally about to get Dan Schneider outta here

TDT

All Star
Daps
She's legit crazy like Britney. She maybe not be the best source. I've always wondered how DS supposedly did all this stuff for years and no one said anything including a lot of the child stars who became major celebrities
Parents probably made them sign NDAs..
That interview couldn't be anymore scripted :dead:
Maybe they shouldve gotten Chris Hansen to interview him :lolbron:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
She's legit crazy like Britney. She maybe not be the best source. I've always wondered how DS supposedly did all this stuff for years and no one said anything including a lot of the child stars who became major celebrities
Why are you trying to discredit these people? you sound like a cleaner.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Why is there so much p3d0 and gay shyt in Hollywood? Almost like somebody took over and invited his weirdo friends to the industry

shyt makes you think like about all that tranny shyt going on

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Why are you trying to discredit these people? you sound like a cleaner.
WTF are you talking about? I asked a simple question. Having someone who's in a conservatorship as your main source is not a good look. DS is a weirdo no doubt but everybody calls him a pedo yet after 25+ you only have one or two people? That's after he worked with hundreds if not thousands of kids. Plus these companies would be sued from every direction. Just like people claim he got Britney's sister pregnant. Where's the proof? Where did all these allegations start from? Surely if he was this bad of a person he would've already been rightfully bagged, tagged and thrown under the jail. You guys are telling me all these kids parents let them be molested? Where's the proof? There's no way a disgusting ogre like Schneider is raping Brittney Spears's sister get her pregnant and nothing happens to him. Ain't no way. Though he should be executed for taking feet pics. Nasty mfer

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You definitely a pedophile defender! :scust:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
You definitely a pedophile defender! :scust:
Asking for proof isn't defending? Learn to comprehend. There's no way in hell the world's largest pop star is letting DS get away with any crime against her sister. Yet you idiots believe *****/WS sites. You sound like the earth is flat mfer

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Asking for proof isn't defending? Learn to comprehend. There's no way in hell the world's largest pop star is letting DS get away with any crime against her sister. Yet you idiots believe *****/WS sites. You sound like the earth is flat mfer
Kill yaself fakkit ass cac pedophile.