They’re finally about to get Dan Schneider outta here

TDT

All Star
Daps
How is this fat fukk not in jail. Damn near all those kids on the shows he created either had self esteem issues or had mental issues. Of course Nickelodeon didn't give a shyt dude was bringing in a boat load of money.
The reactions of those viewing that footage(like with Ariana Grande pouring water on herself) on the phones..they were like :snoop:

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I remember watching stuff on Nickelodeon back in the 90's as a kid, and not even thinking some of it was funny. It was bizarre, but because it was targeted at kids I didn't think too much of it. As an adult, now I realize Nickelodeon was a house of pedophiles and the bizarre-ness was coming from people who were straight up deviants.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I remember watching stuff on Nickelodeon back in the 90's as a kid, and not even thinking some of it was funny. It was bizarre, but because it was targeted at kids I didn't think too much of it. As an adult, now I realize Nickelodeon was a house of pedophiles and the bizarre-ness was coming from people who were straight up deviants.
Even as a kid I knew Ren & Stimpy was some weirdo shyt.

TDT

All Star
Daps